As Hurricane Ian Pounds Florida, Biden Goes To A Political Fundraiser

floridays

The president also issued a stern warning to oil and gas companies, urging them not use the storm as an excuse to raise prices on fuel.
I find that hilarious.

Some how the two do not go together.

When my sons were kids a stern warning was always issued with an "urging" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Lets just say I didn't have to offer many stern warnings. On the whole they were really pretty good boys.
And I bet they grew up around a few guns without wanting to shoot up a school

Fish probably had a dad who was stuck in adolescence. It's sad. Men don't want to be men. Kids need a dad they can revere

Last edited:
What would you like Biden to do?
What I want doesn't matter. There's an order to the universe. We can try to ignore it, but we're going to answer to a judge whether you believe in the Judge or not. I would say we're answering right now. Look at your world. Look at your country. Buckle up. It's about to get real bumpy

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
What I want doesn't matter. There's an order to the universe. We can try to ignore it, but we're going to answer to a judge whether you believe in the Judge or not. I would say we're answering right now. Look at your world. Look at your country. Buckle up. It's about to get real bumpy

It was bumpy when trump was in office

It was bumpy when trump was in office
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude 1:7 NKJV

Buckle up. It's not too late. Quit rejecting love and grace that no man can comprehend. You are God's crown creation. Run to Him. He knows what's best for you and created you for a purpose. Death and judgement is coming but the blood of Christ can cover your sins. He gave you an out. Accept it.