BIDEN LEFT AMERICAN'S STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN

El Correcto

god is dead
How come we don’t get daily and weekly updates from Afghanistan and what a failure the withdrawal was? This was Donald Trump’s withdrawal every woman that is now being murdered and every young girl being raped would be put on the Republican Party and Trump.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How come we don’t get daily and weekly updates from Afghanistan and what a failure the withdrawal was? This was Donald Trump’s withdrawal every woman that is now being murdered and every young girl being raped would be put on the Republican Party and Trump.
Afghanistan? Where’s that?

UnionStrong

And whatever happened to those US green card holders our afghani allies in the region and other western folk left behind?

I’m assuming it turned out wonderfully and that’s why we never get updates on it.
Wait til they start shrieking their call to prayer 5 times a day in your neighborhoods

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep, full Joe Biden protective media on display. It's not just what they report, but how, and what they ignore.

rickyb

what about the failure of the war itself?

UnionStrong