BIDEN LEFT AMERICAN'S STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are there many people on here that think like this person?" maybe it would help if we let this person know that their thought process is way offline to what is going on currently on the world. I know. I know. 1% and sportello and one other will be here to reduce this person in a minute.

I just can't figure out why three of the names that say the say things. Come from the same I.P. Address
They’re shills

BeefiestMass

We have elected a blithering idiot to our highest office in the land. It has made us the laughing stock of the world. The blood of those 12 young men are clearly on his hands and all the sheeples who voted him into office.
Just continuing the legacy of Bush, Obama, and Trump.

over9five

Staff member
Are there many people on here that think like this person?" maybe it would help if we let this person know that their thought process is way offline to what is going on currently on the world. I know. I know. 1% and sportello and one other will be here to reduce this person in a minute.

I just can't figure out why three of the names that say the say things. Come from the same I.P. Address
The Bidenphiles are just sounding stupid trying to defend him now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6D867B40-AF7D-4CD5-AC1C-05B2BB07C615.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because the last regime kept sending babbling idiots out there

I wil give them credit for one thing they made much better SNL characters
Not really. You have a current Prez that talks like he had heavy meds for lunch. Totally ignored.