BIDEN LEFT AMERICAN'S STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not according to the spokesidiot Psaki. There in touch by text, phone, email! We’re waiting for you at the airport! What’s that you say? The taliban won’t let you through? We can’t help you with that, but keep in touch😁 bye now!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not according to the spokesidiot Psaki. There in touch by text, phone, email! We’re waiting for you at the airport! What’s that you say? The taliban won’t let you through? We can’t help you with that, but keep in touch😁 bye now!
She never gets called out by most of them in the press room.

They act entirely different than the previous administration? Wonder why?

oldngray

nowhere special
She never gets called out by most of them in the press room.

They act entirely different than the previous administration? Wonder why?
Media is already trying their hardest to spin the disaster in a good light. They will end up writing the history books so in the future people will be taught their lies.

bbsam

Staff member
I don’t think anyone really cares. It’s in the news cycle until it isn’t anymore and in general the American public wanted to be out of there a long time ago.

I remember reading years ago that a Taliban commander kind of shrugged off the whole American presence. He said eventually the Americans would leave and all it would take on the Talibans part was patience. I had a feeling he was right. He was.

rickyb

Media is already trying their hardest to spin the disaster in a good light. They will end up writing the history books so in the future people will be taught their lies.
i noticed with obama they used words like legacy when he was rotten.

fox probably did the same with trump.

GE makes weapons so they have a vested interest in going to war.

1629903756738.png

this probably applies to you and wally.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
why were they there?

check this out: america has problems. can you imagine if another country invaded you to "fix" your problems? you'd be losing your *
Get this straight, American rules and we do not leave our citizens to be slaughtered.

rickyb

Get this straight, American rules and we do not leave our citizens to be slaughtered.
actually you do. you send them to get slaughtered, and then leave them to get slaughtered.

some countries dont send their own to these wars for oil or whatever youre stealing.

what do you mean america rules?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t think anyone really cares. It’s in the news cycle until it isn’t anymore and in general the American public wanted to be out of there a long time ago.

I remember reading years ago that a Taliban commander kind of shrugged off the whole American presence. He said eventually the Americans would leave and all it would take on the Talibans part was patience. I had a feeling he was right. He was.
In a place like that all they have is time.