BIDEN LEFT AMERICAN'S STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's like his Cabinet and handlers have given up. They can't hide the decline anymore. Events in Afghanistan are transpiring at such a rapid pace that it's too short an amount of time for his Adderall to fully kick in for him to be somewhat cognizant for multiple press conferences.

It's honestly really sad. Can you imagine an Eisenhower, Truman or JFK getting up there and feebly saying "I have been instructed to call upon..."?

But hey, at least he's not mean on Twitter, right?
America is back, baby. Truth, empathy, decency and compassion. JOE 2020

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We have elected a blithering idiot to our highest office in the land. It has made us the laughing stock of the world. The blood of those 12 young men are clearly on his hands and all the sheeples who voted him into office.

oldngray

nowhere special
5af99eee.jpg

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., slammed the administration on Tuesday over the Taliban seizing Black Hawk helicopters and other military equipment, and said, "The Taliban now have more Black Hawk helicopters than 85% of the countries in the world."

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
At least 95 Afghans are now confirmed to have been killed in Thursday's blasts, alongside 13 U.S. service members. It marked the deadliest day for American forces fighting in Afghanistan since August 2011, according to the Associated Press.

fishtm2001

Just a reminder that when four American soldiers were killed in Niger in 2017, Trump's response was to say nothing for 12 days and then call one of the widows a liar.

fishtm2001

At least 95 Afghans are now confirmed to have been killed in Thursday's blasts, alongside 13 U.S. service members. It marked the deadliest day for American forces fighting in Afghanistan since August 2011, according to the Associated Press.
"We are supposed to believe that the guy who abandoned our Kurdish allies after one salty phone call from a fellow dictator was going to move heaven and earth to get our Afghan allies to safety? Uh huh. So why did he all but shut down visa processing for those same Afghans? Seems counterproductive somehow."

DK

over9five

Staff member

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
"We are supposed to believe that the guy who abandoned our Kurdish allies after one salty phone call from a fellow dictator was going to move heaven and earth to get our Afghan allies to safety? Uh huh. So why did he all but shut down visa processing for those same Afghans? Seems counterproductive somehow."

DK
Are there many people on here that think like this person?" maybe it would help if we let this person know that their thought process is way offline to what is going on currently on the world. I know. I know. 1% and sportello and one other will be here to reduce this person in a minute.

I just can't figure out why three of the names that say the say things. Come from the same I.P. Address

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus