Asking for Double Time

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This isn't hard. There are exceptions made in extreme situations. Policy allows that but you aren't familiar with it because you've never seen it.

I stated the policy and never denied that exceptions to our policies are sometimes made. You and the other guy, neither of you knowing policy despite having it spelled out for you, decided to argue about the policy.

Perhaps there's a reason the last 20 years or so have played out the way they have.

vantexan

I stated the policy and never denied that exceptions to our policies are sometimes made. You and the other guy, neither of you knowing policy despite having it spelled out for you, decided to argue about the policy.

Perhaps there's a reason the last 20 years or so have played out the way they have.
Oh please, you recently went on and on about how the company can choose to charge premium service prices while using our discount service to actually pick up, transport, and deliver the package without any negative consequences because the company can pretty much do as it pleases. Never mind that the company isn't doing that, they could if they want to according to you. Now given examples of something that actually happened in different locations you insist those mgrs violated policy big time. Couldn't possibly be under some provision you aren't aware of. The more you bloviate the more I realize you're a B.S. artist.

As for the last 20 years playing out the way they did, I drove through the Ozarks today. How's the view from your office?

AB831

"I can leave whenever I want." Sure.
Explain to me why I can’t. You obviously know my financial status and situation with my girlfriend better than I do. Go ahead and inform me. You were wrong about me living in California, so I’m sure you’ll best me on this other aspect of my life. The floor is yours, genius.

It will be fine

Explain to me why I can’t. You obviously know my financial status and situation with my girlfriend better than I do. Go ahead and inform me. You were wrong about me living in California, so I’m sure you’ll best me on this other aspect of my life. The floor is yours, genius.
Everyone is independently wealthy on the internet.

Well except Van, he lives in the trunk of a car in back of Walmart.

vantexan

Everyone is independently wealthy on the internet.

Well except Van, he lives in the trunk of a car in back of Walmart.
I live in my car in the front of Walmart, thank you very much. Just finished 11 days working the sugar beet harvest in North Dakota. They put me up in a very nice hotel room and picked up most of that cost. And I am independently poor, making $22k a year on a pension while only working short term jobs if I choose to. And right now in Argentina $1000 USD sent to yourself by Western Union will give you over $2150 USD worth of Argentine Pesos. Will live there in a nice apartment paid for by the excess Pesos as soon as the virus is over. Enjoy your package delivery empire.

AB831

I live in my car in the front of Walmart, thank you very much. Just finished 11 days working the sugar beet harvest in North Dakota. They put me up in a very nice hotel room and picked up most of that cost. And I am independently poor, making $22k a year on a pension while only working short term jobs if I choose to. And right now in Argentina $1000 USD sent to yourself by Western Union will give you over $2150 USD worth of Argentine Pesos. Will live there in a nice apartment paid for by the excess Pesos as soon as the virus is over. Enjoy your package delivery empire.
Why do you constantly bother explaining your life's choices to a bunch of miserable losers on here?

It will be fine

Lmao try accurately writing a sentence before talking about “education.” Good thing “businessmen” like you never need to worry about articulation.
Perhaps you could articulate why you don’t think I own a business and every single business interaction I have daily isn’t happening? Are the companies that sell me goods and services wrong? Is the federal government wrong? Are all the people that call me boss wrong? Are my bankers wrong? Please enlighten us all with your vast wisdom.

AB831

Perhaps you could articulate why you don’t think I own a business and every single business interaction I have daily isn’t happening? Are the companies that sell me goods and services wrong? Is the federal government wrong? Are all the people that call me boss wrong? Are my bankers wrong? Please enlighten us all with your vast wisdom.
You seem awfully insecure for such a successful “entrepreneur.”