Attn: Scabs and would-be scabs

RealPerson

I started in 1977 and back then PT and FT sups absolutely did not handle packages. Now PT sups are just another higher paid package handler and FT driver sups are just another cover driver when there are too many call ins. How and when did this all happen?
Exactly...
We have more sups working than we have employees.....
But seriously we have 5 to 10 people call off a day in a less than 100 person preload.
Yes, almost all of these are under 30 days, and yes UPS shortens the work day to make it look like they need more people to get the job done, and says SUPS can work one because people called in, and second we have so many new people they are allowed to work..

The Triple time was just a BS thing to get people to vote yes. We will never get paid here, unless the Union looks into how many people ups actually needs to complete that work on a normal work day. They cut 20 minutes off our normal start times, so thus needing More people. They know 5+ new hires will call in, so ..... Adjust those start times so sups can work...

Inthegame

But was that the perception when they received that rather large envelope? Not being snarky here, when they received all that paper-"work" was it in their minds that it would take hours to read through?
After 2013, these threads were full of complaints of the info brown out, the lack of communication from the IBT. So when info is sent, you now take issue with it being too much?
That's more than a bit of a stretch.
You're upset with the results so you blame the process.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You're upset with the results so you blame the process.

No friend, I do not blame the process.

I blame the leadership who intentionally went out of their way, blew what had to be millions of $ our dues paid to them and still bent us over at the same time as they stuck a knife in our backs! All so they could continue to suck on the UPS teat!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I hear what you’re saying. I agree. The problem with the RTW laws is that they are completely unfair. I’ve always said that in order to deal with RTW, the union needs to litigate their own terms. Like zero representation and zero bargaining for these Scabs/RTW/Janus pieces of trash.
Litigate with whom?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What makes you think you are entitled to ANYTHING in the union contract?
Since Scab is by definition (see below), your questions rings hollow.

(1): a worker who refuses to join a labor union

(2): a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended

(3): a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike

(4): one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms

Trailer monkey

(2): a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended

(5): a worker who refuses to join a labor union and still receives all the benefits and rights under a union contract

542thruNthru

Bid Adieu : Say goodbye

I bid you adieu

Hi Dave!
Nice ears. ;)
DEXATI20181016225055.png

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No friend, I do not blame the process.

I blame the leadership who intentionally went out of their way, blew what had to be millions of $ our dues paid to them and still bent us over at the same time as they stuck a knife in our backs! All so they could continue to suck on the UPS teat!

Who would have done better ?

What'dyabringmetoday???

We disagree.

But, the facts back me up.

The emotional involvement (of others) clouds their acceptance of reality.
I notice that you did not quote the part about you.... "wearing the uniform ". You certainly would have a.... different perspective if you "still" wore those things. (If you ever did- this is....the Internet after all...)