Attn: Scabs and would-be scabs

Time for change

We can all get out of the union, but if you think we would continue to get everything we get now without a union contract, you are living in a land of fairies and unicorns
I’m all for paying dues and being in a union, however not this corrupt union that just pulled that stunt. I’m willing to do the tough part of decertifying. I understand the difficulty and how unlikely that is, so I will personally do my part to stop paying that corrupt organization. Thousands will join me and it will put the IBT on notice and undoubtedly hurt and eventually force change on the IBT or they will crumble and be nothing but history.

BuckyBadger

We can all get out of the union, but if you think we would continue to get everything we get now without a union contract, you are living in a land of fairies and unicorns
right now, we certainly could. When the economy is bad, not so much.

UPS will have to face the reality this peak of being beyond short on labor. Can someone one versed in the Union explain why these "bonus" pays for showing up, et al, are continuing to be allowed?

I see the validity of both arguments. As much as I personally want to be on the change it from within crowd, the fact is the pocketbook is the only way to send clear and definitive messages.
The union will adapt to new realities quickly if they see it’ll cost money. They could care less about any of our feelings beyond that

Trailer monkey

I’m all for paying dues and being in a union, however not this corrupt union that just pulled that stunt. I’m willing to do the tough part of decertifying. I understand the difficulty and how unlikely that is, so I will personally do my part to stop paying that corrupt organization. Thousands will join me and it will put the IBT on notice and undoubtedly hurt and eventually force change on the IBT or they will crumble and be nothing but history.
A lot of us are not happy with the leadership including myself, but I am glad that most members are not so delusional to believe that they would be better off without a union contract.

Overpaid Union Thug

Inciting that people leave the union is stupid and dangerous. Only a fool would think that will help. We don't need members leaving in droves and reducing what little power we have. We also don't need more joining if all they are gonna do is be apathetic. All we need right now is for those on the books at this moment that are too :censored2:ing lazy to vote, let alone educate themselves, to get their heads outta their asses.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Really ?

You accuse me of diversion.

It's an honest question.

There's nothing wrong, if you can't proffer an informed opinion.

But, before you take some sort of "position" on decisions made by elected

officials, you should have some experience in the job.

My guess is;

You're opinions.... are derived from the confines.... of the internet.

Sound about right ?

-Bug-
Yes- you are absolutely right. Thank you for.... everything that you do. Lol.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I will now grace you with the ability, to use PayPal and contribute to my greatness.
If you actually are a "union leader" (loose term), I am fairly certain you are getting all sorts of contributions already? Our president doubled his "salary" ( and then some) within six years of becoming president. If I use your logic, that would mean that you must be the same way. Of course, I don't know you so I can't make that particular assumption. You probably are a "Big Union Guy". But it would be more believable if you did not run down the very people that pay your way. If you have been around as long as you like to claim, I would think that your skin would have a more robust texture.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you actually are a "union leader" (loose term), I am fairly certain you are getting all sorts of contributions already?

You've been here a long time.

I thought you would have understood the reference.

Ask @Bubblehead

Our president doubled his "salary" (and then some) within six years of becoming president.

How's that ?

If you have been around as long as you like to claim, I would think that your skin would have a more robust texture.

Don't hate me.... because I'm good looking.

WTF ?

You've never met me.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You've been here a long time.

I thought you would have understood the reference.

Ask @Bubblehead

How's that ?

Don't hate me.... because I'm good looking.

WTF ?

You've never met me.
As far as the salary, how is there even a question? Pay themselves whatever they want to. And you seem surprised when members get frustrated with the "leadership ". I don't think anyone ever said that all of the "leaders" are corrupt, but please don't pretend that it is a minor problem.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You sound like you're talking to yourself.

Might want to stay off of those "type" of websites.
I think you just.... made a funny? If so- lol. But I think you know what I meant. I don't mind your vague, roundabout responses. I guess the membership and the "leaders " can continue to have the ill feelings toward each other. OR- figure out how to work TOGETHER to make things better on all fronts. Speaking of those websites.... (lol).

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I think you just.... made a funny?

You know what's funny ?

The hypocrisy from TDU and Fred Z.

Fred Z, deleted an entire conversation on FaceBook.

When he was questioned about flying to San Diego for the IBT/UPS National

Grievance hearings with 2 other agents from his Local....

He admitted, they had no cases.

Made up some BS excuse.

-Bug-