Attn: Scabs and would-be scabs

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
With more membership involvement.... maybe so.

He played the cards he was dealt.

Jesus dude, you are so full of :censored2: it is amazing. Tell us why a "strike authorization vote" went out before anyone but Taylor knew the contract details!

When has there ever been a strike authorization vote before any offer proffered in the history of UPS/teamster negotiations?

What was the voting participation rate in 2013? What about 2007?

Why am I asking you questions expecting honest answers?

It would be more accurate, if it referred to the RTW scabs.

This coming from a teamster sellout, priceless!

What do you call a voting teamster? answer: delusional

Time for change

It still "begs the question"....

What elected positions, have you held within the Teamsters ?
Given where we are at and history, I’d say never having been elected to a position in the Teamsters is a good thing. Mostly a good ol boys club filled with corrupt old men that pass their ways down. Been this way pretty much since the start. Bug the Thug’s constant condescending talk towards the members perfectly illustrates the elected position problem in the Teamsters. We don’t need new leadership, we need to start from scratch with all the Teamster thugs gone. I will not pay another dime to pay for the salaries of condescending, low IQ, uneducated buffoons like BUG.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Doesn't really matter. How many times have you been President of The United States of America?

Really ?

You accuse me of diversion.

It's an honest question.

There's nothing wrong, if you can't proffer an informed opinion.

But, before you take some sort of "position" on decisions made by elected

officials, you should have some experience in the job.

My guess is;

You're opinions.... are derived from the confines.... of the internet.

Sound about right ?

-Bug-

Time for change

Really ?

You accuse me of diversion.

It's an honest question.

My guess is;

Sound about right ?

-Bug-
His point was valid, and that means you shouldn’t have opinions about a senator, President of the United States, NFL coach etc because “you should have some experience in the job”. Once again an arrogant and completely illogical comment that we come to expect from low IQ arrogant Big Ugly Goon.

Trailer monkey

Given where we are at and history, I’d say never having been elected to a position in the Teamsters is a good thing. Mostly a good ol boys club filled with corrupt old men that pass their ways down. Been this way pretty much since the start. Bug the Thug’s constant condescending talk towards the members perfectly illustrates the elected position problem in the Teamsters. We don’t need new leadership, we need to start from scratch with all the Teamster thugs gone. I will not pay another dime to pay for the salaries of condescending, low IQ, uneducated buffoons like BUG.
So you are going to quit your job?

Time for change

So you are going to quit your job?
I work for UPS, not the Teamsters. Stop with the negotiated by union crap. The union negotiated a garbage contract and some union employees are getting paid more than senior employees because of bonuses. So maybe it’s better to be getting the non union negotiated pay?

Time for change

The same union that is allowing a 3 or 4 year seniority person to make the same as the next person to walk off the street. The same union that allowed for the company to call you skilled, but not pay you the dollar. It’s the greatest economy in decades and they are handing out bonuses to people just for showing up(this bonus not negotiated by the union). So yes, I am already pretty certain my leave the union bonus I’ll be getting will pay dividends.

Trailer monkey

I work for UPS, not the Teamsters. Stop with the negotiated by union crap. The union negotiated a garbage contract and some union employees are getting paid more than senior employees because of bonuses. So maybe it’s better to be getting the non union negotiated pay?
Maybe so, go to Walmart, I'm sure they get everything we get

BuckyBadger

Really ?

You accuse me of diversion. It's an honest question.
My guess is;
Sound about right ?
-Bug-
sure, it's informed by the internet...and the internet may be part (large perhaps) of the undoing of the Teamsters in the end. I'm not affected. I have no horse in the race yet, I have yet to see a 705 or 710 proposal (including the guy on this board who said he had it, then posted a proposal from the last contract). But I think we are seeing the beginning of the end for the Teamsters. What that means is up for conjecture, good or bad. It's for certain the end of an era that brought prosperity to many. Unions, in general, are on their way out and their power continues to wane.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
3D26F311-F3E0-4825-9468-67E68FA39D35.gif
His point was valid, and that means you shouldn’t have opinions about a senator, President of the United States, NFL coach etc because “you should have some experience in the job”. Once again an arrogant and completely illogical comment that we come to expect from low IQ arrogant Big Ugly Goon.

Time for change

Maybe so, go to Walmart, I'm sure they get everything we get
Maybe I’ll just stay at UPS, which is my right. You’re going to have to face the reality that the law is on our side and there is nothing you can do about our wise decision to stop paying a corrupt organization that ignores the will of the members, and CHOOSES to use the constitution against us.

If people that leave the union are so called scabs, what are incompetent, corrupt teamster representatives?
I got a job and worked hard to get where I am, along with paying dues. If they had it in them to disregard every issue I had, then I have it in me to stay right where I’m at.
The argument we should leave a job that has union contract is ludicrous. They should deal with members concerns and look out for their best interests. I’m not going to leave for Wal-Mart because the union is worthless. All that’d do is cut my pay and get them new initiation fees. I’ll stay right where I’m at.
Just like the union says it’s in the constitution that the contract passes, it’s in my state’s law books that I don’t have to pay someone to screw me

BuckyBadger

another problem the union doesn't understand, clearly, is the idea of perception versus reality. It may be reality that the constitution had to be followed, but the perception is that of untruthfulness. Perception often counts more that reality, and the court of public opinion often counts more than the court of the land. Take that into effect when talking about not serving as a Teamster official. Arguing about the reality of the situation is a waste of time.

Trailer monkey

If people that leave the union are so called scabs, what are incompetent, corrupt teamster representatives?
I got a job and worked hard to get where I am, along with paying dues. If they had it in them to disregard every issue I had, then I have it in me to stay right where I’m at.
The argument we should leave a job that has union contract is ludicrous. They should deal with members concerns and look out for their best interests. I’m not going to leave for Wal-Mart because the union is worthless. All that’d do is cut my pay and get them new initiation fees. I’ll stay right where I’m at.
Just like the union says it’s in the constitution that the contract passes, it’s in my state’s law books that I don’t have to pay someone to screw me
We can all get out of the union, but if you think we would continue to get everything we get now without a union contract, you are living in a land of fairies and unicorns