August 2023 vacation

Are you going to take the first week of August off next year?

• Total voters
I think you can go straight to the web sight on the mailer
This site?
Screenshot_20221006-161838-183.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Does the company stop Teamcare payments instantly? Who pays that bill?

Teamcare is a company run health benefit with an catastrophic umbrella I believe.

I believe that Company covered our Healthcare when we on strike in “97”..

Totally different animal today... they will quit payments to our health providers for certain.

Sounds like Team Care is prepared for such an event... I did not know that they had a third party policy to cover lost funds..

Thebrownblob

Totally different animal today... they will quit payments to our health providers for certain.

Sounds like Team Care is prepared for such an event... I did not know that they had a third party policy to cover lost funds..
We will be covered.

Up In Smoke

I believe the company contributes to a "fund" and the "fund" operates like an annuity, where the contributions are invested across a spectrum of investments with a monthly "dividend" paid back into the "fund". The "fund" negotiates the terms of service for their members. There are hundreds of Teamcare funds for employers to join, but I believe UPS manages theirs independently. They purchase a catastrophic policy for the extreme situations.