Avoidable runaway

Future

Victory Ride
Yea... did that but like i said i wouldn't know if the hand brake not right because i never learned to tell thats my whole argument ive been driving the new automatics color backup screens you know the cadillacs of the lot peak came low man on the pole got threw in a pos i didn't even know where the lights was in that truck
Bro .. end of story ... u :censored2:ed up

Cannedbrownie

Dear God.. you don’t “whip into a driveway” ever ...what could have happened if a child or animal was in the driveway? ... I believe this thread is bull:censored2: it’s obvious you have had no training , find it hard 2 believe u have been a driver for as many years as u stated.
Ive been with the company 6 years and driving 8 months

Cannedbrownie

Bro .. end of story ... u :censored2:ed up
even the union knows that the company does faulty training when you go to intergrad everything is time limited im pretty sure im not the only driver that dosent know thats why my union keeping in contact when we proved my case legit thats just something the center manager wanted to do for our little back and forth

Future

Victory Ride
even the union knows that the company does faulty training when you go to intergrad everything is time limited im pretty sure im not the only driver that dosent know thats why my union keeping in contact when we proved my case legit thats just something the center manager wanted to do for our little back and forth
Fake news .... @cheryl

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yea... did that but like i said i wouldn't know if the hand brake not right because i never learned to tell thats my whole argument ive been driving the new automatics color backup screens you know the cadillacs of the lot peak came low man on the pole got threw in a pos i didn't even know where the lights was in that truck
Look, your excuses will keep you fired. The cadillacs of the lot have e-brake too. Ever think about engaging one of those?
That's probably why they dont want you back...you live on excuses and defer blame.

Hear this one more time:
It's the drivers responsibility to make sure the ebrake is fail safe.

The driver was you.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
That sounds like it would work well and be a lot less stressful on the left shoulder.

No wonder UPS did away with them.
The brake lever doesn't have to pull so hard to keep the truck stationary by itself. When mine gets "maxed out" I write it up and the mechanic repairs it.
It pulls pretty easily after that and holds well.

Poop Head

Judge me.
8 months too long.
Evidently your endless excuses are as aggravating as your lack of sentence punctuation.
Was never taught about periods and commas in English class, ya know? I was taught how to write on an iPad with autocorrect. Not my fault, blame it on the system

Poop Head

Judge me.
The brake lever doesn't have to pull so hard to keep the truck stationary by itself. When mine gets "maxed out" I write it up and the mechanic repairs it.
It pulls pretty easily after that and holds well.
My handbrake gets replaced about every 2-3 months. I keep that bitch so tight that the slide piece literally wears through.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was talking about the old micro-brakes that all the package trucks had on them back in the 70's. I was a parking brake system that was tied right into the hydraulic brakes of the truck. When you stopped you pushed on the brake pedal and flipped a switch that locked the pedal down --locking the brakes on.

damn you are old

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Was never taught about periods and commas in English class, ya know? I was taught how to write on an iPad with autocorrect. Not my fault, blame it on the system
No doubt. This is the forum (thread) where someone comes on here and blames everyone else for their screwups because we won't gravitate to the bottom feeder level with them and put whip cream on a turd to make them like their self induced situation better.

If the OP can prove that he was never instructed to use an e-brake when stopped or parked then they will be in a better position to RTW. Even the Penske vehicles we drove had a GVR of 12,300#s putting it in the commercial category. Our supes didnt even know where the weight was posted when all the while it was on the cab doors in 2" letters.

Supes are (often) lost and inept to train a commercial driver so maybe he was "trained" by a 30 day wonder but he'll have to prove it.