Avoidable runaway

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Even if you were never trained on how to properly use an e-brake, common sense should dictate that a “wet noodle” e-brake is not working properly and should have been caught in a proper pretrip.

Cannedbrownie

Even if you were never trained on how to properly use an e-brake, common sense should dictate that a “wet noodle” e-brake is not working properly and should have been caught in a proper pretrip.
They didnt tell us that i went to intergrad with 4 other drivers they didnt find out till after my accident so now they and i took the ultimate loss we were taught the "Ninja Method" at intergrad and other drivers at our center said the same thing so the union was surprised that i lost the battle so i just came here for a little feedback and spread a little knowledge to fellow upsers

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
What kind of man would let another man talk to him like he's crap i dont know about you but im not the type to let thst slide

there are three people you need to learn how to shelve that attitude for
1. your boss if you value your job
2. a cop if you value your freedom
3. a man pointing a gun at you if you value your life
the unemployment line, the jail and the graveyard are full of men who could not swallow there pride. its called self preservation and there is no shame in buttoning ones lip in a situation that calls for it to live to fight another day.

DRporch

How are you allowed to drive if common sense can’t teach you how to use a parking brake? It’s amazing how people can operate a vehicle but can’t understand the simple things. You seem like the type who would struggle with changing a tire since you can’t clearly see the parking brake has an extremely visible knob at the end to turn.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
even the union knows that the company does faulty training when you go to intergrad everything is time limited im pretty sure im not the only driver that dosent know thats why my union keeping in contact when we proved my case legit thats just something the center manager wanted to do for our little back and forth
I don’t think OP has used one period this entire thread.

Poop Head

Judge me.
How are you allowed to drive if common sense can’t teach you how to use a parking brake? It’s amazing how people can operate a vehicle but can’t understand the simple things. You seem like the type who would struggle with changing a tire since you can’t clearly see the parking brake has an extremely visible knob at the end to turn.
"Ninja method" bro.