Back to the Mariana Trench

Nolimitz

Tuesdays were always the worst at my station. Heavy Monday outbound, along with lack of enough help at the hubs, ramps and aircraft delays all factored in.
On my former shuttle rte, Weds sucked due to "feed the mountain folks" with all sorts of pre-planned meal boxes.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Joe Parisi had a meeting with three northern stations about a month ago just saying that there were changes coming. Parisi is a real POS. He worked MS, then LITA, and now STL. The meeting referred to was a meeting with Cape Gerardo, Sikeston, Paduka, and Marion. Each of these stations have a place to go with ground. Marion was going to be west of town but the other two were moving closer to where ground is based....

Do a Google search for your area, New Ground building "where your ground location is located."

Look these up...
New Ground Building Marion, Il. - center-marion/FedEx is opening a new 250,000 square foot distribution center in Marion
Humbolt, Tn - FedEx Set to Break Ground on New Humboldt Facility - Humboldt Chamber
Tupelo, Ms - Ground is in Belden, Ms -Tupelo, MS – FedEx Ground Addition – B&T Enterprises Inc
Hattiesburg, Ms - New FedEx Ground Facility Under Construction at I-59 Supply Chain Park

A year ago, HSVA was told it was happening, but six months ago, they were told they were not going to move. It does not make sense that some are moving and some are not. Maybe the larger sized stations are gonna have issues. For instance, Memphis has two stations, NQA and OLV. I do not see how they can both go to Ground in Southhaven. Maybe that is the plan to save the huge ones for last.

I am keeping tabs on MKLA but for what reason. It appears to be happening and nothing is going to stop it.
One is planned for Ground and Express in CKVA.

It makes perfect sense that some are moving and some aren't.