"barbaric" terrorist attack iin London

M

mojobuc

Taliban claims to kill captured American
U.S. says it has no information to support claim

Updated: 7:35 a.m. ET July 9, 2005
KABUL, Afghanistan - Taliban guerrillas said on Saturday they had killed a missing American commando they claimed to have captured in eastern Afghanistan last month, but the U.S. military said it had no information to support the claim.

Hakimi said the U.S. commando was killed at 11 a.m. (2 a.m. ET) on Saturday and his body dumped on a mountain in the eastern province of Kunar, where a four-man Navy SEAL team went missing during a clash with militants June 28.

We killed him using a knife and chopped off his head, he said by satellite telephone from an undisclosed location.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8491482/

Yet our soldiers get blasted for flushing the koran down a toilet??

O

ok2bclever

These terrorists use their religion to justify the violent torture and killings they want to do.

So we should do the same?!?!

The fact that a convicted christian pedophile raped, tortured and killed children here in the states means it's ok to desecrate bibles as a means of mental torture for christian prisoners that would consider it such?

I don't think much of the muslim religion, but it obviously has many "takes" on interpretation just like the christian religion as there are millions of muslims who would live in peace with us.

Actually, they would say we attacked them first in the crusades where christianity justified the slaughter and subjugation of muslims for their religion.

Two or a thousand wrongs do not make a right and we are better than them.

The terrorist acts of these barbarians are not acceptable and I would love to send them to their virgins, but linking that to dispicable acts of a few troubled soldiers isn't right either.

Kill them, imprison them, but torture and demeaning acts simply for personal satisfaction should be beneath our people.

T

trickpony1

I'm not sure that anywhere in the Christian religion Bible it talks about strapping dynamite to yourself and blowing up people.
I'm also not sure the Bible speaks of killing the infidels or people that don't believe as Christians do.
Please correct me if I am mistaken by reciting the verse and passage so I can research it.

O

ok2bclever

The Koran certainly is much more of a warrior's guide than the bible, but it must be a revised edition of the Koran that mentions dynamite.
thumbsup.gif

So the crusades, salem witch hunts, etc. were all just misunderstandings ?

Listing all the deaths, tortures and tragedies that have been done and justified in the name of various versions and factions of christianity would cause carpal tunnel, but that isn't the point.

My point was statements defending our use of torture and slaughter because the terrorists do it is unacceptable.

We put them down as quickly as we can just like any other rabid dog, we are better than them.

While you are researching the bible look for the place that justifies "Perhaps America should turn that area of the world into a really large parking lot....or glass factory with a few well placed thermonuclear parcels". (ring a bell?)

I agree that the indescriminate killings, maimings, etc that this scum does
in the name of their religion boils the blood and perhaps saying over the top things that are not truly meant blows off a little steam, but lets get real.

I think being over there trying to jam democracy down the throats of the people with rifles, tanks and smart bombs isn't going to work except in the minds of a few wishful simpletons unless our country is committed to following through on a total dominating occupation for several generations which we simply cannot afford, nor do we have the mindset to do this (thank God)and even if we did I don't think it would work).

The bottom line is if we turn this into a religious war we go right where they want us to.

If it comes down to all out violence and killing between christianity and muslims no one wins and we are likely to be the biggest losers.

Islam is the second largest religious group in France, Great Britain and USA.

Currently, among every four humans in the world, one of them is Muslim and it is estimated that it will be one in three within two decades.

Muslims have increased by over 235 percent in the last fifty years up to nearly 1.6 billion.

By comparison, Christians have increased by only 47 percent, Hinduism, 117 percent, and Buddhism by 63 percent.

In the last few decades the christianity percentage has actually been decreasing and is almost certainly going to continue heading in that direction.

C

crappie

People keep talking about the crusades .If I have this right the muslims came and took over the holy land killing and torture .The muslims closed the holy land down, no chirstians were allowed to come and pray .Looks like the muslims were doing a lot of kiiling too.So we had the crusades to take back the holy land.Here is a link I found http://www.truthandgrace.com/Crusade.htm

D

deliver_man

The best source you could find for info on the crusades was an evangelical website? And you expect it to be objective?

Try wikipedia instead.

O

ok2bclever

Yeah, "France, the home of chivalry, a land accustomed to send valiant knights to fight the Muslims" right away after reading that I knew that article was going to be an unbiased and factual representation of the Crusades.
biggrin.gif

The bottom line is there are no religions without blood on their hands.

It still comes down to just because they are bad guys it gives us any right to go down to their level of indescriminate slaughter and torture.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Muslim need to propel themselves into the future a period of Enlightenment.
Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia

(Message edited by crappie on July 10, 2005)
Fifteen years later and "the Muslim" still got some things to work out.

1603521205366.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Fifteen years later and "the Muslim" still got some things to work out.

View attachment 314612
Well clearly it’s systemic discrimination against Islamists. France should tear down all historical monuments, burn down their own major cities and elect a bunch of colored marxists to positions of power.

Also that teacher’s family needs to apologize for his mistakes or be canceled on twitter.