Be careful pulling out pkg cars when they are parked inches from the pkg car beside yours.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You sure are a bitter little tool. My guess is either a driver stuffed you in a toilet when you were younger or you got picked on for having those pistol grip ears.

I guess you missed the irony in the post.....

so you believe I look my avatar...mmmm.... to smart for us dumb ole managers.

35years

Gravy route
Charging accidents for brown on brown inside the bldg tiny scrapes is ridiculous.

We used to have to push start some trucks...
Put your front bumper on the rear bumper and get him up to 15 MPH or so to pop the clutch.
At management's instruction.
Lots of scrapes, and sometimes locked bumpers:teethy:

Fastkid

Some of them trucks are literally an inch apart. I'm going to be driving soon and that's the only thing I worry about, I'll just go really slow and worst case have someone guide me.

Dhydratd

Some of them trucks are literally an inch apart. I'm going to be driving soon and that's the only thing I worry about, I'll just go really slow and worst case have someone guide me.
Start off by telling your sup that, because you can't safely pull off the dock without scraping the truck beside you, then you may have late air. This takes the blame off of you and places it on them. Suddenly it's no longer your problem. This is how it works at UPS. Communication is vital to your success as a driver.