Be thankful

Days

been doing this job for a while and I work safe. The most bizarre stories I hear about are ones where employees don’t work safely and end up in freak accidents.

Just watched one on YouTube about a guy. It was his first day on the job and he got crushed to death by a machine.

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
been doing this job for a while and I work safe. The most bizarre stories I hear about are ones where employees don’t work safely and end up in freak accidents.

Just watched one on YouTube about a guy. It was his first day on the job and he got crushed to death by a machine.

Words to live by: "Every day I don't get crushed to death while at work is a good day."

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Stay here long enough and the machine will crush you and your spirit.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Happy Tuesday to you too

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Cool story Bro

Box Ox

Things get easier once you realize you’re already dead and might as well just work by the methods anyway.

rod

Retired 22 years

start about 3:12

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif