Beach Ideas from Florida Folks, Please

MassWineGuy

I’ve got a week off at the end of February and want to go to a nice, warm, peaceful Florida beach that’s under the radar, not congested and affordable. Does anyone know a good spot?

Csdsm18

Destin beach highly recommend it's up towards Pensacola. Navarre is next to it very secluded area beyond beautiful water.

oldngray

nowhere special
437cc42.gif

ManInBrown

Do not go to the panhandle. It’s trash. Think of Kentucky, but in Florida. Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach area by far the nicest part. Miami also but then you are talking about an expensive trip.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do not go to the panhandle. It’s trash. Think of Kentucky, but in Florida. Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach area by far the nicest part. Miami also but then you are talking about an expensive trip.
The southwest coast of Florida is much better than the east coast. Less touristy and the beaches are nicer.

old levi's

blank space

His primary focus was ( peaceful Florida beach that’s under the radar, not congested and affordable ). I stand by my recommendation.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Exception: The area between Destin and Seagrove. It starts to get trashy between Seagrove and PCB.

We stayed at One Seagrove Place last summer and enjoyed it. There was a little seaweed but it wasn't too bad. I was shocked at how expensive Rosemary Beach was...crazy.

I love the Clearwater/St. Petersburg area. Pass-A-Grille Beach is one of our favorites in summertime. Fort De Soto state park is also very nice.