Becoming Feeder driver

specter208

My bad I guess if I was a shifter I would've got a walkie talkie.
Our Yard Dog is so filthy, it's never washed, inside or out. In addition, there is a broken fuel gauge, broken oil pressure gauge, broken water temp gauge, broken magnet, broken hazard lights switch. Engine and transmission dipsticks are zip tied so they don't loosen and pop out. Fuel tank, hydraulic fluid chamber and axle reservoirs are caked in mud and diesel. Lol

mike1646

In my building when you’re a feeder cover and not a variable you still get your 40 hours. They never call you up to work a couple of days, always a full week. If there’s work only for that week then the following you’ll go back to packages.
I chose to be a variable, I cover vacations all year round and I don’t mind the different schedules as it gets me more or less hours depending on what I want for that week.
Some times you can get 4 day weekends just by changing your schedule.
One thing is for sure, I get more family time than when I was in packages. When November arrives I still have most of my option days left since I spend more time at home now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
]
kQRGULZnTEtR.gif
[/
upload_2017-12-1_7-44-59-png.168467

Driver7906

From my experience so far, feeder is the best job in the company.

In my opinion, package car is the second best job in the company. But it’s not a close second best to feeder.

Feeder isn’t for everyone and not everyone would enjoy it. Driving the long open road gets boring at times.