Being too under allowed.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I covered a bid drivers rural route the other day. Today I came in and looked at the statistics sheet that tells you how you did and was very shocked! I was 102 clicks under. So I was wondering how can that be? I followed the speed limit and tried to do most of the methods all day. Following methods I thought would slow you down making it impossible to scratch. Or could it be the fact that I didn't follow Orion and did it the most efficient way possible with cutting out all the unnecessary looping that are in UPS routes. I'm just asking because the bid driver gave me a crazy look. I told him i took my 1 hour break from 12:00 to 1 and took my paid 10min break. I just didn't know what to tell him.
He probably just talks to all his customers.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We have that here also. One route that is next to me has 89 stops and plans 8hrs, I did 180 the other day and went over 3hrs bc it planned 7hrs. I just laugh at their numbers

542thruNthru

Would your opinion vary.... if I awarded you...

BrownCafe Teamster of the year ?

You do so much, to help our fellow Teamsters.

I applaud your effort.

-Bug-

Thank you, but that award should go to a Steward. They are the ones doing the real work on the front lines and on here. Someone like @zubenelgenubi or @sandwich

I'm just a Teamster with too much time on my hands. Unless this award comes with cash or booze. Then yes I will humbly accept. ;)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I covered a bid drivers rural route the other day. Today I came in and looked at the statistics sheet that tells you how you did and was very shocked! I was 102 clicks under. So I was wondering how can that be? I followed the speed limit and tried to do most of the methods all day. Following methods I thought would slow you down making it impossible to scratch. Or could it be the fact that I didn't follow Orion and did it the most efficient way possible with cutting out all the unnecessary looping that are in UPS routes. I'm just asking because the bid driver gave me a crazy look. I told him i took my 1 hour break from 12:00 to 1 and took my paid 10min break. I just didn't know what to tell him.

Instead of looking at over/under, look at how your actual time compared. On a day with the similar stop/piece count and areas, what time does the regular driver get in (adjusting for differences in breaks)? If hours worked are about equal, and over/under is an hour off, that should tell you all you need to know about their fantasyland numbers.

Instead of looking at over/under, look at how your actual time compared. On a day with the similar stop/piece count and areas, what time does the regular driver get in (adjusting for differences in breaks)? If hours worked are about equal, and over/under is an hour off, that should tell you all you need to know about their fantasyland numbers.
And he is also screwing himself out of a couple hundred dollars of overtime...

El Correcto

god is dead
I do kinda care because posting numbers like that will over time give you a more loaded route. I got back at the building at 19:15 hrs. It was like 130 stops 186miles. I just dont want to blow up these bid drivers routes making them look bad and :censored2:.
:censored2: em, they don’t come take stops off me. You keep doing the good work and make sure you go to help your neighbor.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
RUN FORREST!

oldngray

nowhere special
This is a big problem with bonus centers. Management can tweak the numbers for their favorites. Then change them when someone else gets that route.