Being too under allowed.

Faceplanted

Considering that per osha/dot, the time we take to drive to and from a lunch location is on the clock, something as simple as breaking up your meal into 3 different spans can easially add 20-30 minutes to the day..... also, not pussing in bottles like a savage and going to the bathroom can also add a other 20-30 minutes. That’s an hour right there. Og drivers use these tricks to keep their stop count down.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Considering that per osha, the time we take to drive to and from a lunch location is on the clock, something as simple as breaking up your meal into 3 different spans can easially add 20-30 minutes to the day..... also, not pussing in bottles like a savage and going to the bathroom can also add a other 20-30 minutes. That’s an hour right there. Og drivers use these tricks to keep their stop count down.

We're not allowed to break up our local lunch break here. Must be a uninterrupted 30min lunch.

Faceplanted

We're not allowed to break up our local lunch break here. Must be a uninterrupted 30min lunch.
We get 1 hour to use how we want, maximum of 3 meal entry points. Must use the full hour. Pretty sure state law has 30 min uninterrupted but I never heard anybody get told anything about it. I usually do 40 min, then 10 and 10

MrBates

I covered a bid drivers rural route the other day. Today I came in and looked at the statistics sheet that tells you how you did and was very shocked! I was 102 clicks under. So I was wondering how can that be? I followed the speed limit and tried to do most of the methods all day. Following methods I thought would slow you down making it impossible to scratch. Or could it be the fact that I didn't follow Orion and did it the most efficient way possible with cutting out all the unnecessary looping that are in UPS routes. I'm just asking because the bid driver gave me a crazy look. I told him i took my 1 hour break from 12:00 to 1 and took my paid 10min break. I just didn't know what to tell him.
Did you have a big pick up that day? If you did you can easily scratch without even trying.
They can do a lot of other things to help the driver scratch on a route.

AttackedHawk34

Did you have a big pick up that day? If you did you can easily scratch without even trying.
They can do a lot of other things to help the driver scratch on a route.
Nope the only thing i can say is i didn't follow Orion do to having pretty good area knowledge of the route.