Benefit information needed

RSM1012

Got married, now I am trying to get my wife covered on my UPS benefits. UPSers is not the easiest to navigate for something like this and can't get anyone in HR to return a phone call. Any help, guidance or direction appreciated.

By The Book

Got married, now I am trying to get my wife covered on my UPS benefits. UPSers is not the easiest to navigate for something like this and can't get anyone in HR to return a phone call. Any help, guidance or direction appreciated.
Been with ups long....long enough to have benefits? I would think HR would be good, also should contact who does your healthcare insurance. They may need some documentation.

By The Book

You would also need to add her as a beneficiary to your pension. Call your local union also.... They can assist as well.

RSM1012

Yeah, been with UPS PT since 2004. Wife has Benefits thru her day job, (non ups) but we are in the process of consolidating everything. Hopefully the Local will be more approachable than HR.