Best pick ups of the week

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Frigid, as a supervisor what would you say if a driver picked up one of these packages and delivered it the same day? I assume its frowned upon because they arent paying for some special same day delivery?

I love doing same day deliveries as they drive my center manager crazy.

Technically we are not supposed to as the tracking has not had a chance to be updated prior to the delivery being made.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Either Monday or Tuesday I did a sweep at a UPS store and there was a padded envelope with orientation stickers pointing up and an orm-d sticker on the front and on the back the orientation stickers were pointing to the side. I dont know what was worse, the arrows going to different ways or the fact they put orientation arrows on a padded envelope.

And a construction company sent a 2DA envelope to a business less than a mile away. Why not either just hand deliver it or at the very least just sent it ground because its gonna be there the next day anyways haha.
I used to make a pick up that once a week sent a two day envelope to a center an hour and half away. It was so dumb.

How Now Brown Cow

Frigid, as a supervisor what would you say if a driver picked up one of these packages and delivered it the same day? I assume its frowned upon because they arent paying for some special same day delivery?

I just had this happen a couple weeks ago. I texted my sup to make sure it wasn't an issue. He gave me the okay to deliver it the same day.