Best winter boots

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
friend* you guys and all your boots. It snowed here yesterday and was 38 with rain today. I'm not done rocking my shorts yet so no winter boots for me.

scooby0048

Good good
LMAO!!!

Don't ask me why but you saying that just made spit out my Pepsi. I picture you moving here after Mrs. takes job and just friend*n going off when the weather changes like this. We wouldn't be able to hangout until it was actually pant weather though...I'm the dick you hate that rocks shorts and a hoodie!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LMAO!!!

Don't ask me why but you saying that just made spit out my Pepsi. I picture you moving here after Mrs. takes job and just friend*n going off when the weather changes like this. We wouldn't be able to hangout until it was actually pant weather though...I'm the dick you hate that rocks shorts and a hoodie!
Lol no shorts and hoodies but my favorite weather is start the day with a sweatshirt then peel it off for short sleeves around 11 am. Then have to put it back on at like 4-5 pm.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lol no shorts and hoodies but my favorite weather is start the day with a sweatshirt then peel it off for short sleeves around 11 am. Then have to put it back on at like 4-5 pm.
Had on shorts and hoodie all morning and early afternoon. It was awesome. My neighbors wife made fun of me about it. Lmfao. Don’t kare.

watdaflock?

Thanks for the input. I'm trying to find something light, insulated and waterproof. Gets cold up near canada!
Look up Vasque boots. A "performance" line from Red Wing. I finally wore mine out after two years, with wearing them every day.
No doubt about it; the "Vasque Talus UltraDry" is the best hiking boots I've ever owned!

Oh yea! One of Canada's most famous Youtubers, Joe Robinet, wears Vasque boots. ;)

Irish Setter. Bit heavy, but can't be beat!
Another top-line Red Wing brand, to go along with the Vasque boots.

Many people on browncafe recognize me as the local shoe expert. I'm kind of a big deal.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

What kind of assshole lives in Wyoming anyways?
Most people from Wyoming, are fans of the "Brokeback Mountain" movie.

14598_900_Jackson_Hole_Mountains_Grand_Teton_lg.jpg

Terrible scenery in Wyoming.

Last edited:

scooby0048

Most people from Wyoming, are fans of the "Bareback Mountain" movie.

14598_900_Jackson_Hole_Mountains_Grand_Teton_lg.jpg

Terrible scenery in Wyoming.

Most people that think of Wyoming have never been here and they choose the most photographed barn (Moulton Barn) in the world to show and to act like they know something...

...oh sorry, were you trying to make a point?