Best winter boots

watdaflock?

So to get this straight, you respond to MY sarcastic post to explain that your post was sarcastic....great job!
"...oh sorry, were you trying to make a point?"

Jackson Hole is a great place to visit, but I still prefer the Northern states with Gophers, Wolverines and Badgers. Go B10!

watdaflock?

My older pair of outdoorsman is 7 years old and the other pair is 6 years old. They are both several years away from soles.

Neat. Are you talking the "White's" brand of boots? They are definitely old school.

(edit- deleted picture)

Curious how much they cost ya? I'm not willing to spend over $300 on boots....

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
Neat. Are you talking the "White" brand of boots? Definitely old school.
img_3081.jpg

Curious how much they cost ya? I'm not willing to spend over $300 on boots....

Those are them. I am pretty sure they were $349 when I bought them. I have not been boot shopping in 6 years and the boots I have will last till I retire and then some. That means I never have to go boot shopping. It is worth it to me to never waste that time again.

Whites is an Ebay seller. Watch their store. I did buy one pair that came from a shoe store that had closed and returned all their inventory. In think that pair was $200.

watdaflock?

Those are them. I am pretty sure they were $349 when I bought them. I have not been boot shopping in 6 years and the boots I have will last till I retire and then some. That means I never have to go boot shopping. It is worth it to me to never waste that time again.

Whites is an Ebay seller. Watch their store. I did buy one pair that came from a shoe store that had closed and returned all their inventory. In think that pair was $200.
Are you a feeder driver or regular UPS delivery guy?

Those White's look like great boots while mostly standing still on the job, but I'd never wear a pair for hiking or walking a lot.