Good Boots

BrownStains

I don’t know what timberlands problem is . I’ve been buying the Titans for years, never had any issues getting them, now they’ve been unavailable for months. Had to switch to the valors .

Overpaid Union Thug

Where did you buy them? Local to you or another online store? Thanks.
My current shoes and boots were bought from backcountry.com. I used their “sign up for offers” coupon to save 15% over other sites including Amazon. I have a bunch of email accounts so I’ll sign up to the same sites multiple times. Then unsubscribe later if their email offers aren’t ever good. I do that with just about everything. Saves allot of money. Amazon sucks.

Last edited:

DriverNerd

I use Red Wing shoes in the summer and Keen boots in the winter.

We're in Minnesota here so this may be a bit skewed, but our hub much prefers Red Wings for inside workers and Keen's for drivers (in the winter).

Overpaid Union Thug

I don’t know what timberlands problem is . I’ve been buying the Titans for years, never had any issues getting them, now they’ve been unavailable for months. Had to switch to the valors .
The basic water proof Timberland boots available in mall shoe stores like Rack Room Shoes were always hard to find here. Because their inexpensive and, for many people, outlast the more expensive options. In that situation $79 vs $230 is an easy choice.

Whereistheunion

Best everyday boot? I’ve been researching Keen vs Red wing but I can’t make a decision! Open to other options.. also note I’m in a desert climate.. cold but minimal snow. Thanks!
Timberland Pro,Durable hard rubber toe warm waterproof oil resistant no slipping on business oily floors find it on Amazon 150.00 well worth it they are lighter on your feet vs similar red wings slightly cheaper I got both.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Timberland Pro,Durable hard rubber toe warm waterproof oil resistant no slipping on business oily floors find it on Amazon 150.00 well worth it they are lighter on your feet vs similar red wings slightly cheaper I got both.
had those for a while inside and they might be decent winter shoes. not bad.
Nowadays I pack all kinds of cheap shoes, decent insoles, rubber overshoes for the rain. And try not to worry too much if a shoe lasts 1 year or 1 month. Spice of life, and they never seem to stock the same shoe twice.