Best winter boots?

sikidiki

Hi, in a recent thread i posted i had wolverine boots and that they were good, well i found out they suck, i need a good pair of warm waterproof boots. I plan on getting gators already so the snow doesn't go down in them. I'm tired of wet feet at the end of each day.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
All these new high tech waterproof boots...i had enough and went old school.

I bought a set of over shoes and use them on the worst days.

20181207_061929.jpg

born2Bwild

Might be a dumb question. Winter boots meaning snow boot? Or to be dry and warm boots? I m interested in the answers too

rod

Retired 22 years
All these new high tech waterproof boots...i had enough and went old school.

I bought a set of over shoes and use them on the worst days.

View attachment 225462

Best setup in the world. I wore this many winters with no problems. I very seldom wore the ice cleats though. I don't think they were around for most of my carrier. I used tennis shoes and either low cut or high (farmer type) overshoes depending on how deep the snow was.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Best setup in the world. I wore this many winters with no problems. I very seldom wore the ice cleats though. I don't think they were around for most of my carrier. I used tennis shoes and either low cut or high (farmer type) overshoes depending on how deep the snow was.
Well i did say old school...

542thruNthru

Bunch of cry baby millennials! Oh waaahhh! My feet get wet and cold.

You couldn't last 1 day in California where the elements are really tough. Here's a picture of what we deal with while delivering. None of the pusillanimous snow bunny :censored2:!
DEXATI20181207145502.png

DR Front door!

;)

DeliveryMachine

I got tired of cold wet feet so i spent big bucks on muck boots meant for ice fishing in Antarctica in January. Now I have hot wet feet. I shouldn’t have bought something rated for -60°. Feet sweat all day. I don’t think they make a light weight, comfy, warm, small workboot. If it’s real cold out and my regular boots aren’t cutting it, I have toe warmers in my bag to put on