Beyond Meat

floridays

Democrats will continue to do anything and everything to totally control the way of life here in America. Food, healthcare, educational choices, drug use legalization, immigration, cars, industry, energy, etc. etc.

They think this country will be ideal when we can all walk to the natural herb store to get our daily bowl of granola and sit at a local coffee shop all day drawing pencil sketches discussing how bad the Imperialist colonists were. We are at a tipping point in this country and it does not look good.
Talent scout for @Indecisi0n here, is that package merely heavy or is it huge as well?

floridays

True story... I just gassed up my truck & was pulling into BK for something like that.

Last second I saw her leaving the grocery store across the street & decided it was in my best interest to have a healthier breakfast at home.
Ok. You screwed yourself, if you die she has all you both have to herself. That is her final solution, enjoy yourself and make her happy as well.
Just a thought.

floridays

It's garbage, but if you're eating at BK or wherever you're eating garbage anyway, it just doesn't taste the same as your normal garbage.
Could be garbage, but it tastes good.
Don't be snooty, let the lessers chose the garbage they prefer. What's the garbage you prefer to shovel down your elitist throat?

over9five

Staff member
fake meat.jpg