This forum is full of

bbsam

Staff member
Also, a certain promise that has been made to me reads, "We do not regret the past nor wish to close the door on it.". For what matters most, my past is in itself a "greatest asset". Without it, I can't begin to tell those who would be helped by experience, "What we were like, what happened and what we are like now."

IsItME

I hope you have other investments working well for you because counting on FedEx to help you retire comfortably is wishful thinking.
Hold on a second.... Am I reading correctly that the FedEx Rookie thinks investing in a company on the decline with a bleak future is going to provide him security? Maybe I read too quickly. No research and/or analysis could lead you to think this is a long term stock. I bought it up between $50-90 for a few years and dumped it all at $109. It went down to $34 and I chewed it up during the collapse. It may go up here or there but any idea that this is a sustainable company or investment isn't grounded in reality. Get a financial advisor. There's a slight chance your plan is as big a failure as FedEx.
For anyone who's unsure, FedEx is a disaster. Freight is overpriced. Brokers can get cheaper deliveries for shippers. Express will be destroyed by Ground and email. Office was derailed by incompetence and the digital revolution. TechConnect? Next. Ground won't stand this company up. It's unsustainable. Watch out for real time, same day delivery offered by big companies. Go ahead and tell me that it won't work or it won't ruin Express. It doesn't have to do so. It just has to take a %. You might not know it but FedEx does.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hold on a second.... Am I reading correctly that the FedEx Rookie thinks investing in a company on the decline with a bleak future is going to provide him security? Maybe I read too quickly. No research and/or analysis could lead you to think this is a long term stock. I bought it up between $50-90 for a few years and dumped it all at $109. It went down to $34 and I chewed it up during the collapse. It may go up here or there but any idea that this is a sustainable company or investment isn't grounded in reality. Get a financial advisor. There's a slight chance your plan is as big a failure as FedEx.
For anyone who's unsure, FedEx is a disaster. Freight is overpriced. Brokers can get cheaper deliveries for shippers. Express will be destroyed by Ground and email. Office was derailed by incompetence and the digital revolution. TechConnect? Next. Ground won't stand this company up. It's unsustainable. Watch out for real time, same day delivery offered by big companies. Go ahead and tell me that it won't work or it won't ruin Express. It doesn't have to do so. It just has to take a %. You might not know it but FedEx does.

I love it when you get on here and set the record straight. A 5-Star Award and a pile of BZ's to you.

vantexan

Which is why someday FedEx will look alot more like UPS IMO. And no one is doing international like FedEx is from the States. It isn't going to collapse, it's just evolving.