Bezos divorce settlement

And when I buy $2.50 worth of stuff at the supermarket, they don't penalize me. And --GET THIS!!-- neither do any of the normal convenience stores! How do they stay in business?

A store that charges that BS charge is either ripping off the customer or they just suck at business. Perhaps both.
Because the grocery store is eating the cost of your one transaction and making it up in volume in the larger purchases

Bottom line if the convenience store is going to lose money on selling you a $1 candy bar because you used a debit card they would rather not sell it to you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because the grocery store is eating the cost of your one transaction and making it up in volume in the larger purchases

Bottom line if the convenience store is going to lose money on selling you a $1 candy bar because you used a debit card they would rather not sell it to you.
Someone is not grasping this at all.
DCA88191-3E2C-4BB8-AB78-6599864FB9BD.jpeg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I understand the concept. The reality is that it's a poor business practice. If you have to resort to that in order to get by, then you're like a courier who delivers pkgs off the clock... you're in the wrong line of work.