Bezos divorce settlement

bacha29

The Bezos divorce settlement has now been released to the public. As we had discussed earlier the key to reaching a settlement was the division of voting shares.

zeev

Smart lady she kept the money and he kept the stock. Achieve the economies of scale and take market share.

bacha29

Smart lady she kept the money and he kept the stock. Achieve the economies of scale and take market share.
According to the press release she gets 25% of his shares worth an estimated 35 billion but and this is important he keeps the voting rights of those shares and she gives up any ownership rights to all of his other holdings including the Washington Post.

vantexan

According to the press release she gets 25% of his shares worth an estimated 35 billion but and this is important he keeps the voting rights of those shares and she gives up any ownership rights to all of his other holdings including the Washington Post.
Sounds like she'll be ok. Might be a struggle, but she'll manage.

XEQaF

She can now afford to feed herself an actual real meal and he can now focus on creating a Mini-Me to assist in Dr. Evil'ing

vantexan

I don't know why lying on her back entitled her to any of his shares.
She was married to him for 25 years. That's a lot of lying on her back. At any rate he left her for another woman. He had to be generous to keep up appearances with the crowd he runs with.

bacha29

Reports say that he has been running another woman on the side for quite a few years . He got off very very lucky because she could have gone after him with an at fault divorce which could have cost him much more but the key here is that he still holds the voting rights to her shares.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Sounds like she'll be ok. Might be a struggle, but she'll manage.
Yep, as long as she comes up with a sound budget and sticks to it....borrows a couple Dave Ramsey books from the library perhaps...I think she’ll survive.
And she has nice hooters. Not really sure what that has to do with anything - just making an observation out loud. :happy2: