Bezos divorce settlement

bacha29

100% accurate,going through one in that state right now
My state also is also a no fault state but the complaint can be amended to an at fault if you are confident that you can make the additional charges stick. That's why today where I come from we don't marry spouses....we just lease them.

Reports say that he has been running another woman on the side for quite a few years . He got off very very lucky because she could have gone after him with an at fault divorce which could have cost him much more but the key here is that he still holds the voting rights to her shares.
I don’t think she could have got an a fault divorce. But she could have gotten 50% of everything plus a few other things.

vantexan

My state also is also a no fault state but the complaint can be amended to an at fault if you are confident that you can make the additional charges stick. That's why today where I come from we don't marry spouses....we just lease them.
That's really sad.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just think she wanted it to be over with
First reports I saw said she was getting half but looks like she finally said screw it! 25% is enough and I'm out of here.

What's a few more billion anyway?

It does sound to me like the husband was the :censored2: in the whole thing but we won't ever know what really happened.

bacha29

In a no-fault state, LOL.
This is a matter that obviously will never come to pass in your life.......But that's ok..... Being that you're 37 years old still living at home with your overly protective Mom in your sheltered little world and obviously do not play well with others....... Still,I know that I can speak for the rest of us when I say that we will never make fun of you for being that way.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This is a matter that obviously will never come to pass in your life.......But that's ok..... Being that you're 37 years old still living at home with your overly protective Mom in your sheltered little world and obviously do not play well with others....... Still,I know that I can speak for the rest of us when I say that we will never make fun of you for being that way.

All that because you said she could have gotten an at-fault divorce in a state that doesn't have them, LOL!!

Indecisi0n

Shameful . I will show my support for his wife by boycotting Amazon. Well first I need to order some dog food, shampoo and toothpaste . Oh and I forgot I need car wax. Damit and detergent .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It is sweet but what I find cute is the way nobody believes your bs

Take a look at the people who always take issue with anything I post. It's always people like you three and a couple of others - people with issues.

floridays

I think she will survive.
Unless her and this guy hook up
tyson.jpg