Bid Driver orion numbers

UrFellowUpser

I talked to a Driver sup today about the impossible orion numbers on a said bid drivers route i was covering today. My argument was that the said drivers orion numbers for the route was insane and needs to be changed. The driver sup then pulled me in the office and showed me his numbers on said route from a previous day. All i can say is that i was completely astonished by the numbers he put up. He did 25 more stops than me by noon and was able to take his whole hour lunch break when i cant on his route. This just embarrassed me and i just left the office thinking wow im slow.

Last edited:

UrFellowUpser

Not to mention he was a older driver like 50 years old and im 17 years younger. He also recovered from knee surgery some months back but anyway no wonder i cant keep up with the route this dude is like a surgeon with it.

UrFellowUpser

Im a country driver and this route wanted me to have 69 stops off by 11:45 with my last air being my 69th stop thats do by 12:00. In a town in NC that i covered. I thinking to myself what the heck is he doing. I normally do 35 maybe by that time following methods and the speed limit.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I’ve literally never had a conversation with my Sup’s about over/under even when I was qualifying. Maybe it’s just my center... Their numbers and metrics are purely made up and who cares what the other driver does?

UrFellowUpser

Its not that i care what the other driver does on the route. It is the fact that like you said their numbers and metrics are bs and i was telling the sup that, and that the numbers are insane and cant be done. But this bid driver is doing it to my surpise and that was his justification for why the numbers are the way it is for the route and thats why i hate doing that route.

UrFellowUpser

But he been doing that same route for 25 sum years and i only do it every once in the blue moon. If i did the same route everyday i guess i can do the insane numbers the sup was talking about. They just have me everywhere and i cant really get a set routine like a driver who does the samething everyday i guess.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Its not that i care what the other driver does on the route. It is the fact that like you said their numbers and metrics are bs and i was telling the sup that, and that the numbers are insane and cant be done. But this bid driver is doing it to my surpise and that was his justification for why the numbers are the way it is for the route and thats why i hate doing that route.

There's a reason he had knee surgery, and will likely need a full replacement by the time he retires. But, never underestimate the power of route knowledge and repetition.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I talked to a Driver sup today about the impossible orion numbers on a said bid drivers route i was covering today. My argument was that the said drivers orion numbers for the route was insane and needs to be changed. The driver sup then pulled me in the office and showed me his numbers on said route from a previous day. All i can say is that i was completely astonished by the numbers he put up. He did 25 more stops than me by noon and was able to take his whole hour lunch break when i cant on his route. This just embarrassed me and i just left the office thinking wow im slow.
25 more by noon? Something major is wrong.

Box Ox

He did 25 more stops than me by noon and was able to take his whole hour lunch break when i cant on his route. This just embarrassed me and i just left the office thinking wow im slow.

:censored2: 'em. The moment you let that stuff go to your head is the moment you stop paying attention to the things that are really important out there and you become more vulnerable to accidents that they'll have had nothing to do with.

brostalss

Not to mention he was a older driver like 50 years old and im 17 years younger. He also recovered from knee surgery some months back but anyway no wonder i cant keep up with the route this dude is like a surgeon with it.

He probably doesn't check his Facebook and Intagram status during the day as much as you do.

UrFellowUpser

:censored2: 'em. The moment you let that stuff go to your head is the moment you stop paying attention to the things that are really important out there and you become more vulnerable to accidents that they'll have had nothing to do with.
and thats what i told the sup if i tried to be like him i would kill somebody have a tier 3 or tear down some power lines or something

UrFellowUpser

This dude is so fast he be done with his route by 230 and i didnt get done today until 4 then i took my hr break and got the last pickup at 5 lol man ijs. The route gets 120 stops average.

Last edited:

DeliveryMachine

We have a guy that will go out with about 115-120 stops on a daily basis. That will last him til 1:30-2:00. Then he sits at his pickups til they start at 3. My 1st time on the route I had 40 stops left after pickups. No clue how he does it. I couldn’t keep his pace if I tossed packages out the door without stopping