Bid route

OKLABob

Recently had a route put up for permanent bid a driver took the route and the bid came down today. He should start the route the following day right? Is there anything in the hand book that supports this? Said driver is wanting to finish his weekly bid on another route. Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Recently had a route put up for permanent bid a driver took the route and the bid came down today. He should start the route the following day right? Is there anything in the hand book that supports this? Said driver is wanting to finish his weekly bid on another route. Any help or insight would be appreciated!
There is a time limit that they have to train somebody on a new route , not that they do anymore but they do have some more time in just the next day

OKLABob

There is a time limit that they have to train somebody on a new route , not that they do anymore but they do have some more time in just the next day
I understand that but this driver has already ran this route and is simply wanting to finish his weekly bid on another route rather then start what he bid

I understand that but this driver has already ran this route and is simply wanting to finish his weekly bid on another route rather then start what he bid
You know this place does everything can't to bend the rules.

If I was him and he knew the route I would start filing grievances for not being on my bid route

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You’d figure he would but oh well thanks man!
Maybe he’d rather finish out the week on one route then start his new run the next week rather than having to change runs mid week. Makes sense to me.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Make sure you demand your bid route , NO MORE FAVORS..
Remember being yanked in the office and being jumped around?
NOW YOU CALL THE SHOTS
BID ROUTE ONLY , MAKE THEM TRAIN
✊🧔

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
He's got to make his rounds picking up his goodbye collections from the old people on his route

Make sure you let those people know the rates are going up with a new driver on the block

JustDeliverIt

When I bid a route, sheet came down on a Tuesday night and I started on it the next Monday. I think it's just easier to keep things the same for the week and start fresh the next week. Unless the guy b!tches that he wants on his new route immediately they aren't going to do anything.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
How does this affect you?
Why do you care?