Biden’s Pick For Treasury Post, Wants Coal, Oil and Gas Industries ‘To Go Bankrupt’!

rickyb

Petrochemicals are used in pharmaceuticals, clothes, plastics, fertilizers, almost everything we use. What green energy is going to provide that? Answer, none. The idiots want degrowth not prosperity. Death instead of life. Period.
our inefficient economic system is leading towards system collapse which will bring us the death u speak of

look up mass extinctions its already underway

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
our inefficient economic system is leading towards system collapse which will bring us the death u speak of

look up mass extinctions its already underway
AA14E13B-4726-4BC1-A29D-FD2229F17327.gif

rickyb

I wonder if they know how fertilizer is manufactured? You need heat, lots of heat. Man made nitrogen changed the world!
some foods pollute more than others.

just because we can produce them doesnt mean we should.

our system is defined by a loss of control

rickyb

Well, @rickyb, you seem to know where everyone else is wrong. Please, by all means, give us the answer.
all these corporations care about is short term profits, but we need long term thinking for one.

btw weight lifting can be viewed as superficial. its better than nothing but u may just be using all the muscles except the one that matters most. being able to bench 400 isnt going to save you when our civilization is a sinking ship bc u never figured out how to incorporate taking care of it into your time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
all these corporations care about is short term profits, but we need long term thinking for one.

btw weight lifting can be viewed as superficial. its better than nothing but u may just be using all the muscles except the one that matters most. being able to bench 400 isnt going to save you when our civilization is a sinking ship bc u never figured out how to incorporate taking care of it into your time.
😅

Oh, we need to think long-term to make the planet last a long time? Profound, thank you.

And I'm an educated man who has been around and lived many lives in my short time. Lifting can be considered superficial, vain even, but taking care of yourself takes discipline and commitment. It's what I do for me, although I have no idea wtf that has to do with you telling everyone they're wrong and having no real answer of your own.

LLIIIIFFFFTT!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
some foods pollute more than others.

just because we can produce them doesnt mean we should.

our system is defined by a loss of control
The invention of synthetic nitrogen has to be one of the top inventions of all time!

rickyb

Oh, we need to think long-term to make the planet last a long time? Profound, thank you.

And I'm an educated man who has been around and lived many lives in my short time. Lifting can be considered superficial, vain even, but taking care of yourself takes discipline and commitment. It's what I do for me, although I have no idea wtf that has to do with you telling everyone they're wrong and having no real answer of your own.

LLIIIIFFFFTT!!!!
pumping weights isnt going to save you on a sinking titanic. so much for health.

many weight lifters havent struck a balance bc theyre under control like most ppl. plus they probably have limited time on their hands bc this economy hasnt produced a high standard of living leisure economy, its driving us back towards feudalism.

another solution is economic democracy - 1 worker 1 vote on the job

another solution is public banking. probably ditto for big oil since they cant self regulate. stop using plastic. expand public transport. make items fixable and upgradable instead of this throw away economy.

out of control capitalism will lead us to barbarity in my life. so we need civil disobedience to stop it

pumping weights isnt going to save you on a sinking titanic. so much for health.

many weight lifters havent struck a balance bc theyre under control like most ppl. plus they probably have limited time on their hands bc this economy hasnt produced a high standard of living leisure economy, its driving us back towards feudalism.

another solution is public banking. probably ditto for big oil since they cant self regulate. stop using plastic. expand public transport. make items fixable and upgradable instead of this throw away economy.

out of control capitalism will lead us to barbarity in my life. so we need civil disobedience to stop it
Ok, but again, none of this even suggests renewable energy fit to replace petroleum, which is where this started.

You think that because you feel people are working too much that no one has figured it out. I like you, kid, but you kinda sit in an ivory tower and act like you're the only one who has it all figured out. I admire you living your life, traveling abroad and trying new things. You're clearly studious and pay attention, even if I don't agree with all of your views. But, sometimes you just need to do you and realize that you just might occasionally be wrong, and other people are doing just fine, even if not by your standards.

But, hey, I got your pic of Tera up. You're welcome.

rickyb

Ok, but again, none of this even suggests renewable energy fit to replace petroleum, which is where this started.

You think that because you feel people are working too much that no one has figured it out. I like you, kid, but you kinda sit in an ivory tower and act like you're the only one who has it all figured out. I admire you living your life, traveling abroad and trying new things. You're clearly studious and pay attention, even if I don't agree with all of your views. But, sometimes you just need to do you and realize that you just might occasionally be wrong, and other people are doing just fine, even if not by your standards.

But, hey, I got your pic of Tera up. You're welcome.
thank you.

its all linked. were talking about what were using for energy and im bringing into energy consumption to the table in addition to things that encourage the broken system we have. and yea im no expert; the guys i quote might be experts. we need more political democracy as well like ranked choice voting and ppl getting together to decide on policy and then voting a representative to carry out our wishes.

i come from a matrix world view where you assume everything is :censored2:ed up and question it. i dont think everyone is fine and im probably myself not good enough.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Wait so you are about a new world order?

rickyb

Wait so you are about a new world order?
the biggest change we need to make is to have people go from doing very little day to day politically and being non believers (in the force) to making the most out of every opportunity every day to do something and having the mental strength to do something even if its too late.

we have to incorporate politics into our everyday lives no matter how small. yesterday without even thinking about it i wore an anti fascism jacket (inglorious basterds crew jacket) and a public enemy hat when i was walking the dog. you do little things, keep the faith, people starting thinking, and then it snowballs into a big thing like occupy wall st or extinction rebellion or massive protests.

not saying what i did yesterday was adequate, what would be better if i donated too. but what im talking about is something vs nothing. nihilism vs something.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
the biggest change we need to make is to have people go from doing very little day to day politically and being non believers (in the force) to making the most out of every opportunity every day to do something and having the mental strength to do something even if its too late.

we have to incorporate politics into our everyday lives no matter how small. yesterday without even thinking about it i wore an anti fascism jacket (inglorious basterds crew jacket) and a public enemy hat when i was walking the dog. you do little things, keep the faith, people starting thinking, and then it snowballs into a big thing like occupy wall st or extinction rebellion or massive protests.

not saying what i did yesterday was adequate, what would be better if i donated too. but what im talking about is something vs nothing. nihilism vs something.
Wait so you are about the new world order??
IMG_20211109_124814_171.jpg