Biden’s Pick For Treasury Post, Wants Coal, Oil and Gas Industries ‘To Go Bankrupt’!

rickyb

Wait so you are about a new world order?
if ur concerned about a NWO what are you doing to stop it?

thinks could be and will get worse dont get me wrong, but arent things bad enough for you to say we already have a NWO?

maybe the NWO is managing your expectations by artificially lowering them like everyone else

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
if ur concerned about a NWO what are you doing to stop it?

thinks could be and will get worse dont get me wrong, but arent things bad enough for you to say we already have a NWO?

maybe the NWO is managing your expectations by artificially lowering them like everyone else
I asked if you were for the new world order.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OK, let's cut out fertilizers. Now tell me how we'll produce enough food to keep people from starving?
Start with corn. Corn is used for so many products, listing them would take pages. Corn needs plenty of nitrogen in order to maximize yield.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wonder if they know how fertilizer is manufactured? You need heat, lots of heat. Man made nitrogen changed the world!

More expensive fertilizers are contributed to those higher costs, with some fertilizers spiking 300% since September 2020, according to the American Farm Bureau.