Biden Gets the Boot

over9five

Staff member
1607187591025.png

vantexan

I would love to know what donald has to do with gas prices and the stock market.
For one he didn't restrict the oil industry like the Dems are on record saying they'd do. Less taxes, less regulations have not only helped that industry but American industry in general. Let's see how that goes under Biden.

fishtm2001

For one he didn't restrict the oil industry like the Dems are on record saying they'd do. Less taxes, less regulations have not only helped that industry but American industry in general. Let's see how that goes under Biden.
The overriding factor that determines the price of oil and thus gas, from day to day is the market principle of supply and demand. As far as the stock market, over the long run, it tends to perform on average much better during Democratic presidencies than the Republican ones. Look it up.

vantexan

The overriding factor that determines the price of oil and thus gas, from day to day is the market principle of supply and demand. As far as the stock market, over the long run, it tends to perform on average much better during Democratic presidencies than the Republican ones. Look it up.
And if Democrats restrict supply what do you think is going to happen to the price? What were average gas prices under Obama?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did they ever rip Obama for anything? More of the same with Biden. Or Harris.
No, pure protection all the time. For example, obamacare... they would run to find someone crying because of some disease but never cover people out of work because of the mandates.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They hate fossil fuels and will spent countless hours on private jets to get the message out.

newfie

exactly tumps support of oil and deregulation helped them ramp up production. another great win for our president

vantexan

the average price of gas was $2.40 when Obama left office.
The national gas price average as of Wednesday is $2.18, according to AAA.
I'm traveling all over the Midwest and South Plains. Have seen as low as $1.66 and has been awhile since I've seen it above $1.90. Much of Obama's years prices were above $3, approaching $4 at times. Fracking brought it down near the end of Obama's run in spite of him restricting new drilling on Federal land. Anywhere right now that prices are above $2 is due to that state's fuel taxes.

govols019

You smell that?
I'm traveling all over the Midwest and South Plains. Have seen as low as $1.66 and has been awhile since I've seen it above $1.90. Much of Obama's years prices were above $3, approaching $4 at times. Fracking brought it down near the end of Obama's run in spite of him restricting new drilling on Federal land. Anywhere right now that prices are above $2 is due to that state's fuel taxes.

By much of Obama's years you mean exactly half of the years he was in office gasoline averaged above $3.