Biden Gets the Boot

refineryworker05

Something else exists in the world.
It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job.
It's a depression when you get laid off.
Ok and? What does that have to do with anything? Serious question in a normal year whether the economy is great or bad millions of Americans lose their jobs. Like losing a job sadly is fairly common in America. So by that definition America is always in a recession or depression. I’d go with that definition as well, I think every person willing to work should have a job in America, the government should create work and give them one. do you support that, if not I don’t get your point?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The US governments represented by the federal, state, city and local levels are by far the single largest employers in the nation right now so using your logic that means we are already communist. You cats just aren’t very serious or deep thinkers.

Georgia.. Hhmmm..

refineryworker05

Georgia.. Hhmmm..
I have no idea what bs you are pretending to believe about Kemp, but be mu guest. I truly,truly hope republicans are so disgusted with Republican betrayal of trump that they punish the GA republicans and don’t vote for none of them ever again. Other than that I don’t care. If there is voter fraud, why aren’t trump’s lawyers alleging there’s voter fraud in court?

Ou812fu

I have no idea what bs you are pretending to believe about Kemp, but be mu guest. I truly,truly hope republicans are so disgusted with Republican betrayal of trump that they punish the GA republicans and don’t vote for none of them ever again. Other than that I don’t care. If there is voter fraud, why aren’t trump’s lawyers alleging there’s voter fraud in court?

Might want to read.

vantexan

He is a white Republican you know. Can't trust them. Only white Democrats can be trusted.

refineryworker05

Might want to read.
I don’t care about Brian kemp. I don’t care about brad raffebsperger. I don’t care about republicans pretending to believe trump is a victim of massive voter fraud. republicans gained seats in the house and are likely to retain a slimmer majority in the senate. It makes no sense democrats only wanted to cheat trump and not other republicans? Also why aren’t trump’s lawyers alleging voter fraud in court? In order for me to care about these bs stories someone has to offer a rational explanation to those two questions. Other than that all I can say is I hope Republican voters punish the GA gop For their betrayal of trump by not voting for them any longer.

Ou812fu

I don’t care about Brian kemp. I don’t care about brad raffebsperger. I don’t care about republicans pretending to believe trump is a victim of massive voter fraud. republicans gained seats in the house and are likely to retain a slimmer majority in the senate. It makes no sense democrats only wanted to cheat trump and not other republicans? Also why aren’t trump’s lawyers alleging voter fraud in court? In order for me to care about these bs stories someone has to offer a rational explanation to those two questions. Other than that all I can say is I hope Republican voters punish the GA gop For their betrayal of trump by not voting for them any longer.
I posted an article, there lawsuits do mention fraud.

vantexan

Huh? I don’t know if you are attempting to make a point, maybe you aren’t trying to make a point but that response to my post has no relation to anything I posted. Carry on.
Well of course I'm agreeing with you that all White Republicans are bad people. Goes without saying. Scum. Only White liberals can be trusted by blacks. Look how far blacks have come with the assistance of White liberals. Low crime. Check. Good jobs. Check. Great schools. Check. Wonderful neighborhoods. Check. Intact families. Check. Thank goodness for White liberals, the Black man's friend!