Biden press conference

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
But how long before the right wing propaganda machine starts another Biden has dementia nonsense story? Over/under 1 month.
He does have dementia, this isnt a case of biden forgetting or having a sometimes fit, biden cant do press conferences because he cant do them, sad thing is you already know this, you just want to think you made the right decesion voting for him, the dudes shot mentility

It will be fine

He does have dementia, this isnt a case of biden forgetting or having a sometimes fit, biden cant do press conferences because he cant do them, sad thing is you already know this, you just want to think you made the right decesion voting for him, the dudes shot mentility
He held a press conference yesterday. He doesn’t have dementia. I have no doubt I made the right decision voting for him. I get it that the propaganda you consume tells you he has dementia but you can watch him speak for yourself and realize that’s just a baseless attack.

Jkloc420

He held a press conference yesterday. He doesn’t have dementia. I have no doubt I made the right decision voting for him. I get it that the propaganda you consume tells you he has dementia but you can watch him speak for yourself and realize that’s just a baseless attack.
Screenshot_20210325-144652_Chrome.jpg

Jkloc420

It is ok keep thinking he dosent and wonder for the next six months why there is no live press conference or state of the union and why they call so many lids

El Correcto

god is dead
Cool. You think Alzheimer’s is a funny joke. It’s not for anyone that knows anyone that suffers from it. You should be ashamed of yourself for taking it so lightly for a political negative attack.
Runs in my family, sorry your hero is dying and his brain turning into mush.

If it’s any consolation he never used it much anyways.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Here comes inflation
I feel pretty lucky that after 8 years in retirement that inflation has been held to 13% or an average of 1.5% per year.
I remember when the average inflation rate per year was around 3%.
I am afraid that with the increase in government spending over the last 13 years, inflation will balloon in the next decade.
Old folks and retirees really suffer in buying power during increased inflation eras.

Effect of inflation in my lifetime ...
1616781548904.png

1616781642107.png

I feel pretty lucky that after 8 years in retirement that inflation has been held to 13% or an average of 1.5% per year.
I am afraid that with the increase in government spending over the last 13 years, inflation will balloon in the next decade.
Old folks and retirees really suffer in buying power during increased inflation eras.

View attachment 332600

View attachment 332601
retired people and people on the bottom of the pay scale are the ones that suffer the most

Jkloc420

View attachment 332600

View attachment 332601
Yes they do

newfie

Cool. You think Alzheimer’s is a funny joke. It’s not for anyone that knows anyone that suffers from it. You should be ashamed of yourself for taking it so lightly for a political negative attack.
the girl who thinks shooting unarmed flag draped patriots in cold blood is suddenly outraged at something

newfie

No worries. He defeated the fascist republicans and has already passed meaningful progressive policy. There’s more to come.
not to mention getting lectured on human rights by the Chinese on American soil. Trump had the Chinese in control. biden has to take their humiliation because he took their money

newfie

View attachment 332600

View attachment 332601
buy gold