Biden press conference

newfie

1616784107101.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The right is so desperate. This was supposed to be the Biden has dementia and doesn’t know where he is story. That’s what you’ve been hyping for a few years now. Every time Joe comes out and smacks you in the mouth. So now it’s the back to the classics, attack the media, cry about him having notes, etc. When do you cry about the tan suit? Is that tomorrow? How long until you start another Joe has dementia fairy tale, 2 weeks?
He is a blithering idiot controlled by handlers behind the curtain. The guy can't even read from the cliff notes they gave him and field and answer softball questions from the predetermined press correspondents on his numbered list with pictures that he had. If I was him I would get a food taster because Kamala has been seen measuring for new curtains in the oval office !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You know he should know how to handle the covid epidemic from experience since he was in office during the Spanish Flu. Joe Biden said, "With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to the position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago." I wonder if that was before or after his escapades with Corn Pop ?

refineryworker05

What do Republican voters want? Biden has dementia, dr Seuss is under attack, we are upset that WAP is a popular song in America, social media companies are out to get republicans, the last presidential election was stolen from trump, there is an immigrant “crisis” at the border, cancel culture is silencing conservatives, the media is against republicans, Hollywood is against republicans.
There’s nothing there to legislate from, there’s nothing there that even makes sense. Yet these are the things republicans discuss everyday.

refineryworker05

I mean say what you will about Democratic groups, but the issues they raise have possible legislative solutions. Blm wants less police abuse, we can address that legislatively, hey some democrats are concerned about racial disparities in housing or education, or employment, we can attempt to address those issues legislatively. Some democrats are worried about violence against women, rape, gender issues we can address that legislatively, some democrats are want to strengthen the social safety net, they want more unionization, a higher minimum wage, maybe a UBI, making college more affordable, some democrats want to address climate change, by focusing on green new jobs, some democrats want to address gun violence by addressing access to certain weapons.

I post all that to say, democrats for all their faults are trying to address actual issues in society. republicans are in fantasyland. The stuff republicans want has no legislative solution.

DriverNerd

I remember Obama's speeches. I could listen to that man talk for hours. Then Trump came in and I just couldn't listen to the constant repetition and absurd make believe. I had high hopes for Joe. Now I can't listen to this man talk because I end up yelling "spit it out already" at the screen. Maybe the next president...

vantexan

An expensive suit will make anyone look presidential. It is when they open their mouths they both fall apart.
Trump actually conducted press conferences, put up with ridiculous questions from partisan journalists. Biden had a carefully choreographed press conference that he still had difficulty getting through. And yet you cover for him.

DriverNerd

Trump actually conducted press conferences, put up with ridiculous questions from partisan journalists. Biden had a carefully choreographed press conference that he still had difficulty getting through. And yet you cover for him.
I don't cover for him. He's like listening to your grandpa after he's had a few too many beers. Trump was easy to understand, just full of repetition and lies. Biden is complete incomprehensible gibberish.

vantexan

I don't cover for him. He's like listening to your grandpa after he's had a few too many beers. Trump was easy to understand, just full of repetition and lies. Biden is complete incomprehensible gibberish.
But that's the point, the leader of the free world right now can't think on his feet enough to get through a real press conference and his supporters all go "yeah, but Trump!"

Last edited:

vantexan

You have to be kidding. trump couldn't even speak in complete sentences, orally or on twitter.
But that's the point, the leader of the free world right now can't think on his feet enough to get through a real press conference and his supporters all go "yeah, but Trump!"

It will be fine

Glad we can all agree we’d have been better off electing Hillary in 2016. She’d be on her second term and could easily handle press conferences.