Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

100%

The funniest part about all of this is that these shots didn’t even live up to what they originally said at the beginning when they started giving them. Remember at first they were fool proof 95% effective then as people started getting Covid it was just breakthrough infections then it was hey this is normal. We never said anything other than that. LOL it’s science guys. Same people that probably watch Bill Nye, the pretend science guy.
They said it would stop the spread.

100%

Get with it!

Every cough, sniffle, ache/pain, or ingrown toenail is caused by the vaccine. The only cause of death now is vaccine related.
Covid death=died “with” Covid
Vaccine death =died with Covid vaccine

If they have been vaccinated and have passed, then it’s a vaccine death. Just like if you died in car accident, with covid, it was a Covid death. Smh

Thebrownblob

9/11 was an inside job!
coronavirus was a hoax!
🧔‍♂️✊
1673820488238.gif

Thebrownblob

I have sub 140 total cholesterol because I eat a mostly plant-based diet. Not likely to have a heart attack.

I bet that ruffles some of your feathers, too. :D
I eat whatever I want I am over 50. I am extremely healthy and take zero medicine and cannot even tell you what my cholesterol is, nor would I care. That probably ruffles your feathers.