Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Thebrownblob

Get with it!

Every cough, sniffle, ache/pain, or ingrown toenail is caused by the vaccine. The only cause of death now is vaccine related.
I’m not even going to delve into if it’s because of the vaccine. It’s an argument not worth having for me with people. I have my own personal suspicions.
For me, it’s enough to question why people were still willing to accept such a poor outcomes from what was originally promised. These vaccines were supposed to change the world and stop the virus and transmission and we found out in less than 90 days you need another one and another one and another one with really minimal provable outcomes. Not to mention the extreme hand twisting done by the previous administration to push them out because they thought they would get the credit and reelected. Then the next administration who originally said they never take them, started pushing them as well after they win..

It’s simple when you mix politics and science all you have is politics.

Thebrownblob

You really don't know that would be the case. Be careful or you'll blow your credibility.
1673725972668.gif

AKCoverMan

the Covid mRNA shots have been extremely effective and extremely safe.
Extremely effective? They were supposed to keep a person from getting the virus, and stop the spread of the virus. Does neither. I’m not sure how you define extremely effective but IMO this hardly reaches that threshold.

Safe? Check back in a decade.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Extremely effective? They were supposed to keep a person from getting the virus, and stop the spread of the virus. Does neither. I’m not sure how you define extremely effective but IMO this hardly reaches that threshold.

Safe? Check back in a decade.
This is a mind of someone who has been propagandized. They scream science, but they have no scientific understanding. What they are really screaming is do what I say.

AKCoverMan

Any other point of view is without question evidence of a small, prejudicial mind.
This is the really sad part of all of this. People who cannot discuss a point without going to baseless, personal attacks and insults by the second sentence of their argument.

Glad you out traveling. My sweetie and I took first trip post Covid this past fall. It was awesome.

AKCoverMan

This is a mind of someone who has been propagandized. They scream science, but they have no scientific understanding. What they are really screaming is do what I say.

To be fair, I was excited when the vaccines were coming out, as I think many were.

At first they were in short supply and you had to be in a certain high risk class to get it. But by time it was widely available on walk in basis there were already questions. And it will be many years till we know all the facts.

in the end, if the Vaccine was really extremely effective at preventing someone from getting the vid, snd was really extremely effective at stopping the spread… there would have been no mandates, no threat to one’s job.

Thebrownblob

To be fair, I was excited when the vaccines were coming out, as I think many were.

At first they were in short supply and you had to be in a certain high risk class to get it. But by time it was widely available on walk in basis there were already questions. And it will be many years till we know all the facts.

in the end, if the Vaccine was really extremely effective at preventing someone from getting the vid, snd was really extremely effective at stopping the spread… there would have been no mandates, no threat to one’s job.
If only everyone had a reasonable outlook and decision, making like that, things would’ve been much different, and we would’ve been questioning and demanding something better instead of excepting garbage and half truths and whole lies.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Something was fishy when they banned Ivermectin