Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Cholesterol is not a number I’m worried about. And I never have been , but even more studies are coming out, that it was all a waste of time anyway meant to push unnecessary cholesterol medicine. Much like blood pressure medicine. I eat healthy and im in shape. It’s amazing what a body can do.
Except that’s not true at all. It’s not just some random number.

The AHA disagrees with you. As does the NIH. Etc.

100%

I have sub 140 total cholesterol because I eat a mostly plant-based diet. Not likely to have a heart attack.

I bet that ruffles some of your feathers, too. :D
Nah I don’t like playing dice. I also don’t put blood clotting untested experimental vaccines in my body either. So you don’t think it will be a heart attack, fair enough, you’ll get the stroke then. You know, the increase in strokes from the Covid vaccine that the cdc is now investigating?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Nah I don’t like playing dice. I also don’t put blood clotting untested experimental vaccines in my body either. So you don’t think it will be a heart attack, fair enough, you’ll get the stroke then. You know, the increase in strokes from the Covid vaccine that the cdc is now investigating?
Myocarditis

Thebrownblob

Extremely rare and mild.

Have you guys ever heard of a risk-benefit analysis? You should look into the concept.
Almost as rare as dying from Covid? Taking medicine that does not have the proper testing done and as we are moving further along, we find more things happening with it doesn’t seem like a very smart risk benefit analysis, considering how few people die from Covid that are healthy. But then again, I’ve never been the one to tell anyone what they should do because that’s your choice and I feel it should be.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other
Almost as rare as dying from Covid? Taking medicine that does not have the proper testing done and as we are moving further along, we find more things happening with it doesn’t seem like a very smart risk benefit analysis, considering how few people die from Covid that are healthy. But then again, I’ve never been the one to tell anyone what they should do because that’s your choice and I feel it should be.
WAY WAY higher chance of dying or getting extremely ill with Covid versus having an extreme adverse reaction from the vaccine. This isn’t my opinion. It’s the :censored2:ing fact of the matter.