Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Next Day Error

X - Other

"Because a large portion of the U.S. population has at least one COVID shot, the majority of deaths are now among vaccinated people. In July 59 percent of COVID deaths were among the vaccinated, and 39 percent were among people who had one booster or more. That doesn’t mean the vaccines are not working anymore; they are still highly effective at reducing the risks of severe illness and death. But their efficacy wanes over time, and continued boosters need to be combined with other precautions to prevent illness and death. In August, people age 50 and older who were vaccinated and had just one booster were three times more likely to die than people with two or more boosters, according to the CDC."

Emergency Conditions

"Because a large portion of the U.S. population has at least one COVID shot, the majority of deaths are now among vaccinated people. In July 59 percent of COVID deaths were among the vaccinated, and 39 percent were among people who had one booster or more. That doesn’t mean the vaccines are not working anymore; they are still highly effective at reducing the risks of severe illness and death. But their efficacy wanes over time, and continued boosters need to be combined with other precautions to prevent illness and death. In August, people age 50 and older who were vaccinated and had just one booster were three times more likely to die than people with two or more boosters, according to the CDC."
At best this quote simply spells out chemical dependency. Better hope the supply keeps up and the body doesn't develop a tolerance to it!

AKCoverMan

People are dying that are unvaccinated or undervaccinated. The data on this is clear. Anything else is instantiated, voodoo, hippy garbage
No, people are dying from other serious health issues and then getting Covid. Me, I had Covid, got over it as I have no serious health issues and feel great today knowing I have some actual immunity.

I find It sad you feel you must belittle anyone not in single minded agreement with you. I’m glad you are happy being vaccinate. Why can’t you be happy for me that I am exercising my choice?

Next Day Error

X - Other
No, people are dying from other serious health issues and then getting Covid. Me, I had Covid, got over it as I have no serious health issues and feel great today knowing I have some actual immunity.

I find It sad you feel you must belittle anyone not in single minded agreement with you. I’m glad you are happy being vaccinate. Why can’t you be happy for me that I am exercising my choice?
You’re a truck driver. Not a virologist or epidemiologist. You don’t get to decide which medical facts are what.