Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Thebrownblob

I'm on as many as the scientific community recommends. Anything else is relying on voodoo and witchcraft and paranoid fantasies.
Sure you really enjoy making billionaires of people who sold you a bill of goods that was not even 1/10 of what they promised? OK

I fully understand why people took it, I don’t even remotely understand why someone like you defends the poor outcomes it’s given so far. I guess you’re just easily impressed.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I'm on as many as the scientific community recommends. Anything else is relying on voodoo and witchcraft and paranoid fantasies.

Interesting response, considering that there is no scientific consensus on the amount of boosters a person should have, much less on the ever-changing efficacy of the covid vaccines.

That is, unless you listen primarily to Anthony Fauci.

--> Science unclear around fourth COVID-19 shot and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Interesting response, considering that there is no scientific consensus on the amount of boosters a person should have, much less on the ever-changing efficacy of the covid vaccines.

That is, unless you listen primarily to Anthony Fauci.

--> Science unclear around fourth COVID-19 shot and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
It's unclear NOW. What's NOT unclear is that 1 + 2 boosters is highly recommend by science.

Anything else you got?

Thebrownblob

The scientists are hardly of one mind on any of this.
I love when people pretend scientific consensus has anything to do with science, one scientist can have a different opinion and be right. The scientific community purposely does not go off consensus. Otherwise, we would still think the Earth is flat, but he can continue down that road all he wants.

AKCoverMan

It's unclear NOW. What's NOT unclear is that 1 + 2 boosters is highly recommend by science.

Anything else you got?
No, that’s not the case… the scientists do not agree at all, and obviously the vaccine does not prevent infection nor does it prevent the spread. I’m sorry but your religious type of belief that they are the bees knees doesn’t hold up. But the pharma companies are happy you are a true believer.

Thebrownblob

We are watching an almost total collapse of a whole generation of people who trusted their doctors and the FDA for safe, tested and effective medicine in the opioid crisis but let’s just trust them and all there “consensus” until their “consensus” changes and people start dying, and getting addicted, and their lives ruined. Whoops

“FDA failure to obtain adequate evidence of effectiveness was not limited to oxycodone. Over the past 25 years, despite mounting evidence that a surge in opioid consumption was resulting in adverse public health consequences, the FDA continued to approve new opioid formulations for chronic pain based on efficacy trials utilizing a controversial methodology called enriched enrollment randomized withdrawal (EERW).26 Since its 2006 approval of oxymorphone, the FDA has relied on EERW as evidence of opioid efficacy for chronic pain.27”

Last edited:

AKCoverMan

Of Covid? Yes. Kind of hard for the population to be protected from Covid when 15%+ aren't protected. Lots of people died. Pretty sad state of affairs.
So you’re saying that people are dying because they are unjabbed? Or are you saying the virus continues to spread because of the unjabbed? But wait.. we know the jab does not stop one from contracting Covid nor does it prevent transmission. Sooooo…..

Thebrownblob

So you’re saying that people are dying because they are unjabbed? Or are you saying the virus continues to spread because of the unjabbed? But wait.. we know the jab does not stop one from contracting Covid nor does it prevent transmission. Sooooo…..
He saying, he believes in consensus science, that doesn’t have a consensus, even on this, even though consensus isn’t science.
Pretty confusing way to live.

Next Day Error

X - Other
People are dying that are unvaccinated or undervaccinated. The data on this is clear. Anything else is instantiated, voodoo, hippy garbage

Thebrownblob

People are dying that are unvaccinated or undervaccinated. The data on this is clear. Anything else is instantiated, voodoo, hippy garbage
1674246929153.gif