Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Thebrownblob

WAY WAY higher chance of dying or getting extremely ill with Covid versus having an extreme adverse reaction from the vaccine. This isn’t my opinion. It’s the :censored2:ing fact of the matter.
It’s so way high that I know thousands of people literally thousands some Vaxxed some not who have gotten it and recovered and only two people who passed away directly from Covid. Both of them were vaccinated. Both of them were pretty unhealthy to begin with But OK, you keep pretending it’s killing healthy people in droves.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Have you guys ever heard of a risk-benefit analysis? You should look into the concept.
Sure did. That's why I didn't take the experimental mRNA injection and ultimately survived covid with a passing sore throat over the course of a couple days. Guess I played my analysis right.

Thebrownblob

Sure did. That's why I didn't take the experimental mRNA injection and ultimately survived covid with a passing sore throat over the course of a couple days. Guess I played my analysis right.
That’s impossible. You must be dead and don’t know it. Healthy people are dying by the barrels full

Thebrownblob

WAY WAY higher chance of dying or getting extremely ill with Covid versus having an extreme adverse reaction from the vaccine. This isn’t my opinion. It’s the :censored2:ing fact of the matter.

We are just beginning to realize you’re supposed facts may not have actually been facts it all. But a little bit of fear, mongering mixed with overstatement.?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You must not be reading the things coming from the CDC, if you have ever been infected with it your natural immunity is way better then the shot..

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Heart disease is the number one killer of men and women in the United States. Serum cholesterol is your #1 risk factor. It's not money, money, money. It's just a simple fact, fact FACT!
Americans eat too much processed food. Which is made and owned by large corporations that are either owned by or in bed with big pharma. The wheel keeps turning, and you keep talking.