Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was this loser that ordered the mandates
IMG_2235.gif

Thebrownblob

And the Biden Administration declared an end to the health crises. Right on both counts.
Yes, years later, they picked a date well in advance what kind of emergency can you pick a day months down the road and say it’s over? I’ll tell you what kind one that’s never been. An emergency at all. Joe Biden is a real hero. Lol. Give me a break.

JL 0513

The mask mandates and shutdowns were ordered by the trump regime. The present Administration ended both.
Where did you get this idea? The federal government made no mandate outside of federal employees, their only jurisdiction. All mandates were made at the state level by Governors. Businesses also had the prerogative to require masks to enter their building but that was largely due to Governor's mandates. The Federal government didn't shut anything non-federal down. The initial 2 week "shutdown" was a recommendation for all "non-essential" and initiated by the states. Thing is, so much of the workforce is essential that there was never a shutdown as those working at UPS knows.

Where did you get this idea? The federal government made no mandate outside of federal employees, their only jurisdiction. All mandates were made at the state level by Governors. Businesses also had the prerogative to require masks to enter their building but that was largely due to Governor's mandates. The Federal government didn't shut anything non-federal down. The initial 2 week "shutdown" was a recommendation for all "non-essential" and initiated by the states. Thing is, so much of the workforce is essential that there was never a shutdown as those working at UPS knows.
Alternative facts?

govols019

You smell that?
Here's a timeline for those that wish to see it: