Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Over70irregs

Ah yes, that time old dementia Joe thought he could force a medical decision on the population only to get smacked down by the Supremes.

During that tumultuous time I had a plan that would include requiring UPS to terminate my employment, but I wasn’t getting vaxxed. Infact I am still a pure blood to this day.
Who is worse him or frozen chosen?

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
Cant believe we lived in a timeline where people would froth from their mouth if you didnt want to take a vaccine that was made in 1 year for what was nothing more than a cold for 99.5% of normal people aged less than 40

Last edited:

Nah
Cant believe we lived in a timeline where people would froth from their mouth if you didnt want to take a vaccine that was made in 1 year for what was nothing more than a cold for 99.5% of normal people aged less than 40
And that's being generous. It was made in far less than a year.

So a vaccine that uses a new technology never used on humans before, was developed for a novel coronavirus (no successful vaccine for any coronavirus has ever been developed), in record time. Why, I just don't understand who wouldn't want a jab or two knowing all that! Sign me up!

...not.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
And that's being generous. It was made in far less than a year.

So a vaccine that uses a new technology never used on humans before, was developed for a novel coronavirus (no successful vaccine for any coronavirus has ever been developed), in record time. Why, I just don't understand who wouldn't want a jab or two knowing all that! Sign me up!

...not.
Its crazy, I can understand making a rushed vaccine for those that would be very likely to suffer from the disease. (Remote cases of people with a :censored2:ed respiratory system/the very old where they could be recommended and choose to take the vaccine). But why the hell haze people with fine autoimmune systems to take a vaccine they honestly didnt need to take?

Sixth Punch Sense

I'll be 68 in a few more months. You?
tenor.gif

Non liberal

It’s crazy, I can understand making a rushed vaccine for those that would be very likely to suffer from the disease. (Remote cases of people with a :censored2:ed respiratory system/the very old where they could be recommended and choose to take the vaccine). But why the hell haze people with fine autoimmune systems to take a vaccine they honestly didnt need to take?
Good point. You could say that about every single vaccine ever made.

Non liberal

Especially when liberal scientists who have made vaccines, like the mumps vaccine, that said they would never take a vaccine that was made in a year. Since the previous fastest vaccine ever made was 4-5 years.

Crosscutters

A half million more people died in the US in 2020 than 2019. That’s a Way higher percentage of deaths. I’m guessing they would be happy to be alive now if it weren't for Covid.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
A half million more people died in the US in 2020 than 2019. That’s a Way higher percentage of deaths. I’m guessing they would be happy to be alive now if it weren't for Covid.
How do think they would feel knowing they died from a virus that leaked from a lab halfway across the world funded by their tax dollars?