Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Have they even isolated this so called virus yet??

Biggest hoax in history.

But please, have grubhub deliver you deep fried cheesecake while you stay safe at home.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think @zubenelgenubi will quit to go start a conservative think tank. Might bring @Bastiatian with him.

View attachment 351528

I'll assume that was meant to be complimentary. But, no, I won't quit. Won't even acknowledge any attempts to violate my privacy. The whole thing is a bluff.

But, let's say they had to try and enforce it, for whatever reason. What do you think it will do to the pensions having to pay out lump sums on everyone after they lose their jobs? Hope Biden still has the debt note printer whirring. Good luck. Better get what's yours while you can.

Also, a think tank plus actual action. I think most people call those a business, or a company, maybe? It will be related to conservatism, but more like conservationism.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Happy for you. 4 out of 4 here
Im sometimes still in shock that were even talking about this :censored2:, its 2021. Its a :censored2:ing cold. I was laughing when everyone started to use the word "pandemic". Im like, ok, the facebook zombies just learned a new word, three days tops and well be onto something else.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1631328985711.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Im sometimes still in shock that were even talking about this :censored2:, its 2021. Its a :censored2:ing cold. I was laughing when everyone started to use the word "pandemic". Im like, ok, the facebook zombies just learned a new word, three days tops and well be onto something else.
The Dems are already saying lockdown protocols will be in place for the 2022 election. That’s what it’s all about!