Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

BigGuy2732

Just look at these people in here who are giddy to see you suffer for losing your job. They think it’s funny that you have morals and a line in the sand. They stand for nothing and they submit to anything, it’s so much easier to be a covid demon worshipper. Just get the jab! You can flick the tv back on and totally forget about the world once you do.

BigGuy2732

Either way it’s not happening. This can’t and won’t be enforced, and we will win in the end. Irrational optimism is the move here. Ask the Taliban if it works.

Cowboy Mac

Just look at these people in here who are giddy to see you suffer for losing your job. They think it’s funny that you have morals and a line in the sand. They stand for nothing and they submit to anything, it’s so much easier to be a covid demon worshipper. Just get the jab! You can flick the tv back on and totally forget about the world once you do.
You’ve got to stand for something or you’ll fall for anything.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Or maybe that 1% chance of lying in an ER bed and choking on our own snot was enough to compel some of us to get jabbed? Just like we do every year for the flu.
Im antivax since waaaaaaaayyyy before it was cool. Anti medicine really. This whole thing isnt even about medicine, or science, or whatever these commies wanna pretend it is. Its about control.

BigGuy2732

Just look at the USPS thing. They know they’d all quit if they included them. Look at the optional testing for us. It’s all half measures. OSHA is slow. The left is looking weaker and weaker every day as everyone just keeps ignoring these edicts. And they just got absolutely humiliated in Afghanistan.

Overpaid Union Thug

My family and i are healthy as :censored2:.

Im like a homeless guy, ill eat a 2 day old cuban outta the gutter, then put on 20 miles scouring the city for cigarette butts to reroll.
My wife and I THINK we are healthy. But we are in our mid 40s and knew several people that are dead now that thought the same. You just don’t know who is that 1%. And we’ve been getting vaccines for years so we figured….why not. But WE chose. Not a govt bureaucrat or barely sentient POTUS that has overdosed on his banana pudding.

Redvet94

Or maybe that 1% chance of lying in an ER bed and choking on our own snot was enough to compel some of us to get jabbed? Just like we do every year for the flu.
It's not a 1 percent chance. It's fractions of 1 percent 600000÷330 million is
Im antivax since waaaaaaaayyyy before it was cool. Anti medicine really. This whole thing isnt even about medicine, or science, or whatever these commies wanna pretend it is. Its about control.
Less than .002

Poop Head

Judge me.
It’s not an actual mandate. It’s get vaccinated or get tested weekly. Because Biden is a bitch, and so are his transnational elite handlers. They are weak, effeminate, pussified men, and we are going to win:
Ohh, gotcha.
I thought you meant testing was optional.
Im not getting tested.

Redvet94

It’s not an actual mandate. It’s get vaccinated or get tested weekly. Because Biden is a bitch, and so are his transnational elite handlers. They are weak, effeminate, pussified men, and we are going to win:
Paid time to get tested how about that teamsters. I can see the sups freaking out about am time.