Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
But didn’t you see the sweet picture he posted of his big gun?
These people actually think they have the ability and propensity to OUTWIT the :censored2: US Gov
Guys like @sailfish @DriveInDriveOut and @zubenelgenubi watched “Red Dawn” too many times as kids.
Rest assured, yes, they are afraid, and quite defensive about it; hence the PERSONAL attacks on you out of literally nowhere
Yeah you see how the cowards came out of the woodwork to tell me how masculine they are. I must have hurt their fragile masculinity. Ever heard the saying “if you have to say it, it’s probably not true”. Case and point.

BrownSnowFlake

At some point this lie and the medical malpractice and outright murder of the elderly and undesirables is gonna be exposed for what it is and was. And then what are the communists on the left and in the news gonna say. Will they beg for forgiveness or plead ignorance to save themselves like they did at Nuremberg? That’s gonna go over real big with people
who cares about that there's a missing white girl

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
These people actually think they have the ability and propensity to OUTWIT the :censored2: US Gov
Well they're braindead :censored2:ing retærds. It wouldn't be very hard. I don't know why you revere them so much.

Guys like @sailfish @DriveInDriveOut and @zubenelgenubi watched “Red Dawn” too many times as kids.
Never seen it.

Rest assured, yes, they are afraid, and quite defensive about it; hence the PERSONAL attacks on you out of literally nowhere
Go back and reread. I never initiated any personal attacks.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
They were only following orders
ba6c7d9d6432f97503965585119d1e45.jpg

sailfish

Yeah you see how the cowards came out of the woodwork to tell me how masculine they are. I must have hurt their fragile masculinity. Ever heard the saying “if you have to say it, it’s probably not true”. Case and point.
No one's coming out of the woodwork. You picked this bone back on page 64.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No one's coming out of the woodwork. You picked this bone back on page 64.

Literally everything he's written since has been projection. He clearly isn't confident in his metrosexuality, and isn't comfortable discussing the breakdown of society because he knows he'll be unprepared to cope. I feel bad for the little tyke.

sailfish

Literally everything he's written since has been projection. He clearly isn't confident in his metrosexuality, and isn't comfortable discussing the breakdown of society because he knows he'll be unprepared to cope. I feel bad for the little tyke.
Wants to make baseless accusations then gets butthurt when anyone defends themself to the contrary.